Lets see your CPK in Leather!

Maybe not at Paul’s level yet brother, but you are making strides in that direction for sure. The comparison between what I see in this sheath and the ones I got from you a little over a year ago are night and day, and they are very fine indeed, but this looks exception. Bravo!

Thank you ,, very much appreciated :D:D
I’m trying lol, it’s slow going but it’s going lol

sorry to hijack the thread for my own ends, but I...well. Soory

Yl3AY3k.jpg

rYoXhzu.jpg

Gus that looks excellent! Is it lined with suede? S SIx Magpies are you taking on any other projects?

In an effort of supporting our fine CPK denizen leather craftsmen first and foremost, I am in with at least 3 more sheaths from Frazer plus another matching beauty from duramax duramax . If you are not in a terrible rush and can wait the slightly longer period which it takes our hobbyist and at times part-time leather sheath makers to complete orders, give 'em both a try :)

Just received this righteous sheath from my bro across the pond. Most excellent! S SIx Magpies
Hef9Ex6.jpg

0Wn9WwM.jpg
I'm glad you like it. The osage looks great with it!
Gus that looks excellent! Is it lined with suede? S SIx Magpies are you taking on any other projects?
This one is lined with Nappa. It also has a foam cushioned mouth.
I'm full time making leather/canvas stuff, sheaths I make in my spare time. If you want to get in touch I'd be happy to make something for you

this is the first FK sheath finished of the massive 5 sheath run I'm very close to completing. A couple of you guys expressed an interest in getting yourself one of these, would you remind me please through a pm?

What do you think of the dye? I was only going to do this one, and leave the others with that nice caramel brown waxed finish.

6pDjl6U.jpg

reBVKDu.jpg

ZYO0Y7j.jpg

"Massive" 5 sheath run???o_O Speed up little buddy. ;) That last endeavor here turned into about 55 sheaths:D

On a more serious note, your work is looking better and BETTER. :thumbsup: Please consider losing those butt ugly copper rivets

and just back stitch instead. Just as strong for practical purposes and a lot better looking.

"Massive" 5 sheath run???o_O Speed up little buddy. ;) That last endeavor here turned into about 55 sheaths:D

On a more serious note, your work is looking better and BETTER. :thumbsup: Please consider losing those butt ugly copper rivets

and just back stitch instead. Just as strong for practical purposes and a lot better looking.
Paul, I'm glad you made it out the other side of that order! I've got a couple pieces in the works that I plan to contact you about...

thank you, Paul! It means a lot to me that you are seeing improvement- I feel like I'm improving, but it sure feels awesome to hear that from a pro like you :)

I'm not sure why I like the copper rivets so much. Taking your advice will definitely save me time and money, and make for a slightly sleeker sheath, but I seriously can't help myself

Back