Lets see your CPK in Leather!

This JouFuu ESEE3 ISP carries the FK2 real nice in the pocket.

tJA3U8x.jpg

ieU2Eql.jpg

M0RZPYa.jpg

Last edited:
got two more sheaths under my belt, (lol) today. Had to learn a couple new things in order to nail this commission I'm working on, and what better way than to make myself some sheaths? Will try to post up some pictures tomorrow

Very nice work. Congrats. I like the green one a lot. But what’s the top hole for? Thank you.
thanks!

the hole is for mounting and iwb keeper strap primarily, although I have in mind a couple modular components that could be mounted for carrying it other ways.

the position of that hole and the overall shape of the sheath will be different when I build a run of these sheaths, this one's a prototype and I was in a bit of a rush to build it so I could figure out how to incorporate a deerskin lining on a commission I'm currently working on.

thanks!

the hole is for mounting and iwb keeper strap primarily, although I have in mind a couple modular components that could be mounted for carrying it other ways.

the position of that hole and the overall shape of the sheath will be different when I build a run of these sheaths, this one's a prototype and I was in a bit of a rush to build it so I could figure out how to incorporate a deerskin lining on a commission I'm currently working on.
Very cool. Thank you.

to me, the most important aspect of a sheath is how it works..Looks come second, (in my case, by a long shot!)
I'm happy with how this sheath works, and the fundamentals are there. So, I think I'll move on to the next step and further develop a nicer looking sheath for DEK1, which I'll make a small batch of

I took the gnarliest, shittiest piece of leather I had that I figured was about the right size, and made a standard belt carry adapter for the sheath I put together a couple weeks ago (?I think?is time real?). It turned out better than expected

kUUk7Bt.jpg

yZxCoVP.jpg

HBqzXEb.jpg

5e3fxpA.jpg

Back