Lets see your CPK in Leather!

I took the gnarliest, shittiest piece of leather I had that I figured was about the right size, and made a standard belt carry adapter for the sheath I put together a couple weeks ago (?I think?is time real?). It turned out better than expected

kUUk7Bt.jpg

yZxCoVP.jpg

HBqzXEb.jpg

5e3fxpA.jpg
Clever solution. Well done Sir

Clever solution. Well done Sir
it was kind of part of the plan from the outset. Big fan of modular things, especially sheaths where multiple bolt on carry options allow a person to become familiar with one sheath, which is something that I value, regardless of how it's carried. Multiple sheaths for one knife not only take up more space, it's just kinda slutty.

Have a couple of Bills sheath with a HDFK arriving today. Asked Bill not to send pictures, really want to be surprised with another quality piece from duramax duramax .
Will post some pictures once received.

I’m excited waiting for you to receive that one. I was itching to post pics lol :) At least it stopped traveling around on vacation and on its way ;)o_O:p

just saw your post in the sheath forum- your design looks awesome! Love that boot clip adapter

Thank you !! :) !! I’ve been toying with modular pieces for a little while. Here’s a couple older sheaths I did for the FK2.

79E09A1B-E436-45BC-8ADC-080FDE208FCE.jpeg 3DC18F08-4E43-4D54-AAFF-C30BF4F3B478.jpeg

I also had a belt loop that went with them.
I try to minimize pieces , but I tend to overbuild things lol.

Thank you !! :) !! I’ve been toying with modular pieces for a little while. Here’s a couple older sheaths I did for the FK2.

View attachment 1441089 View attachment 1441088

I also had a belt loop that went with them.
I try to minimize pieces , but I tend to overbuild things lol.
You must be kidding Bill;), your sheaths are built to last a couple of lifetimes.:eek:

Great looking work guys!

I just finished up one of my Multi-Carry models for a customer and he went with a couple of Molle plates, a G-Clip and an Ulti-Clip for just about unlimited mounting options.

IMG_5137.jpg

Great looking work guys!

I just finished up one of my Multi-Carry models for a customer and he went with a couple of Molle plates, a G-Clip and an Ulti-Clip for just about unlimited mounting options.

View attachment 1441210

Nice to see you in here Chad :)

I hope that you've been keeping fit and working out a lot 'coz those K18 sheathes are gonna kick your arse :p :D

Very Nice , Very Nice !!!!!!
Speaking of very nice, the postman just dropped off this beauty from duramax duramax
EUH28FC.jpg

HaE3m2M.jpg

qVDOrxw.jpg

Bill you did an outstanding job with the dangler on this and the way you put this together, if I want a higher ride, I can pull it off. My HDFK locks into place so I absolutely don't need any retention strap. Well done Sir!:D

Speaking of very nice, the postman just dropped off this beauty from duramax duramax
EUH28FC.jpg

HaE3m2M.jpg

qVDOrxw.jpg

Bill you did an outstanding job with the dangler on this and the way you put this together, if I want a higher ride, I can pull it off. My HDFK locks into place so I absolutely don't need any retention strap. Well done Sir!:D

Great it landed !!!! I can stop sweating now lol :)
I’m glad your happy with it !! :)
That one came together nicely. That harness leather takes a nice look with conditioning. Nice pictures :) !!!!
Thank you :)

EUH28FC.jpg

HaE3m2M.jpg

qVDOrxw.jpg

Very nice! You’re getting pretty stylish you’re self Martin. Bill’s work is outstanding. I bet that sheath will last a few lifetimes.:)

Burgundy , orange stitch, black belt loop. Little lighter weight used for the burgundy.

764F2461-9AF0-427B-887C-4A6440FCE433.jpeg E5566BCC-AA47-4BD2-BC26-1630ED1F1D0F.jpeg EBD739D9-7C8F-4BFE-A7CC-E5ED642A2FFF.jpeg

I canted the belt loop a bit too.

Added : I could probably expose more handle on these ??? But it would be at the risk of less retention ????

Last edited:
Back