Lets see your CPK in Leather!

Received my Sheath from Mr Long today
Grey Giraffe skin with Black Shark skin chevron
Love it!
Another thanks to Richard338 Richard338 for loaning out his dagger to make it happen
44Q9XJ0.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pic, the weather has taken a turn for the worse and probably wont see the sun for 4 months

Received my Sheath from Mr Long today
Grey Giraffe skin with Black Shark skin chevron
Love it!
Another thanks to Richard338 Richard338 for loaning out his dagger to make it happen
44Q9XJ0.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pic, the weather has taken a turn for the worse and probably wont see the sun for 4 months
I really like this one (all of Paul’s work is awesome). I would want something similar if I’m able to score a CPK BD!

Now that’s commitment.:eek: Are those all for the Carothers dagger? How are the K-18 sheaths coming?:confused:

Yes, it's just a batch of 25. Will be on my web store soon hopefully.

The K-18 project is alive and well in my mind's eye :) Until I have one in hand I can't actually apply brain to leather though.

Chad, you are amazing and your work is amazing too. NO ONE is better at your style. Consistency!!

Not easy to accomplish ,but you nail it. Great work.

Paul, thanks so much, that's an incredible compliment coming from a legend as yourself. I'm hoping I can buy you a cup of coffee and we can spend a little more time talking at Blade this year :)

Nice gonna order one up when your done

I'm not sure it's appropriate to post a link here but I will head over to the "CPK Buy - Sell - Trade" thread and post it after this. They have been live since yesterday but I only sent the link to the people who had asked to be notified when they launched. I also wanted to test the new commerce page before making it too public. So far so good!

Paul, thanks so much, that's an incredible compliment coming from a legend as yourself. I'm hoping I can buy you a cup of coffee and we can spend a little more time talking at Blade this year :)
Boy it looks like you might need some more blacks ones, I just got the last one.:eek:

I'm not sure it's appropriate to post a link here but I will head over to the "CPK Buy - Sell - Trade" thread and post it after this. They have been live since yesterday but I only sent the link to the people who had asked to be notified when they launched. I also wanted to test the new commerce page before making it too public. So far so good!

Back