Lets see your CPK in Leather!

it was under 200 bucks and is hand crank driven. Search using 'cobbler's sewing machine'
nothing fancy, but a pretty nifty upgrade to hand stitching everything🤑

Ok 👍👍😁

Hey I’ve seen some of those hand driven machines and they seem to work just fine👍 Your also right about hand stitching !!!! I only do that on occasion now.

if a guy were to order one for leather work. what would you suggest for:

a) money is not an issue
b) specific price points?

Ugh that’s like asking what pickup truck lol 😃

Over in the Sheaths and such forum here on BF there’s threads about this. There are so many available. Juki, Cobra, Cowboy, Campbell. Then there’s manual stitch machines also. All well made machines. Then there’s what do you want to do with it ie thickness of leather. Shoot me a pm we can exchange phone numbers. I’m no expert but I read a lot before buying. Gladly share that info , also there’s more other leather crafters here with waaaayyyy more experience. Some of those have chimed I’m in the threads I mentioned.

Ugh that’s like asking what pickup truck lol 😃

Over in the Sheaths and such forum here on BF there’s threads about this. There are so many available. Juki, Cobra, Cowboy, Campbell. Then there’s manual stitch machines also. All well made machines. Then there’s what do you want to do with it ie thickness of leather. Shoot me a pm we can exchange phone numbers. I’m no expert but I read a lot before buying. Gladly share that info , also there’s more other leather crafters here with waaaayyyy more experience. Some of those have chimed I’m in the threads I mentioned.
Yeah, between Paul Long and Horsewright is a bit of combined experience.
I see the Cobra machines mentioned quite a bit.
I leave sheath making to the pros. If I make a knife that deserves a nice sheath, then I'm more than happy to pay for it.

Yeah, between Paul Long and Horsewright is a bit of combined experience.
I see the Cobra machines mentioned quite a bit.
I leave sheath making to the pros. If I make a knife that deserves a nice sheath, then I'm more than happy to pay for it.

Yes both are long time leather guys and don’t forget cpirtle cpirtle , Chad is another with long history with leather. All are exceptional craftsman and great people.

The Cobra machine is the brand I ended up with myself. I’ll probably soon be adding another :)

Yes both are long time leather guys and don’t forget cpirtle cpirtle , Chad is another with long history with leather. All are exceptional craftsman and great people.

The Cobra machine is the brand I ended up with myself. I’ll probably soon be adding another :)
Hey Bill I have a pair of Overalls that need hemmed, interested? 😂

Last edited:
Oh my god…this just got finished by Mr Long and will be inbound tomorrow for my FK2.
ASxX2HP.jpg

Back