Lets see your CPK in Leather!

Got my Pirtle sheath in today (thanks again, Matt!) and the Mummert clip arrived as well. Put it altogether and I’ve been carrying it since. It’s a sweet setup - Mr. Pirtle does good work.

bgD9qPZ.jpg
that's goddamn nice

Thx Martin :). I have the baldric rig disconnected to better show the brand marks there. I guess if the zombie/robot forecast warrants carry, I’ll sling it over the shoulder!
Thanks for the response, I was wondering if you went with the baldric rig, when Chad offered it at this price I could’t resist either. As I said really nice set up.😘

I’m really like your choice in sheaths, may I ask, is the stud used to prevent it from sliding down the pant leg?🤔
I think it’s for decoration but I’m sure theirs some kind of use for it. It has a sewn in belt loop on the back to wear on my belt. Feels really great and doesn’t ride to high. I can sit down comfortably with it.

I think it’s for decoration but I’m sure theirs some kind of use for it. It has a sewn in belt loop on the back to wear on my belt. Feels really great and doesn’t ride to high. I can sit down comfortably with it.
Good looking sheaths, brother. The stud is for sash carry. You can just tuck it behind your belt or in your waist band and it will stay put. It is a handy method of carry for when you feel the need or are required to remove the knife frequently throughout your day. Keep you from having to undo belt loops again and again, just tuck and go.

Good looking sheaths, brother. The stud is for sash carry. You can just tuck it behind your belt or in your waist band and it will stay put. It is a handy method of carry for when you feel the need or are required to remove the knife frequently throughout your day. Keep you from having to undo belt loops again and again, just tuck and go.
Thanks brother good to know. I will try that out.

I was looking for a good pocket carry setup for my EDC so I reached out to Bud to see if he had any options available to suit my knife. Bud was a pleasure to work with - he even responded while he was out of town. Anyway, it arrived today (I went with the Mudhorn) and it’s pretty excellent.

qb984Wl.jpg

As always, my sincere thanks and gratitude to My Friend Bill duramax duramax for sending me such superb and absolutely gorgeous custom leatherwork. I received these two exquisite sheaths among some other ones ( ;) ) last week and I had put it on my to-do-list as soon as I was done messing around with my truck. Thanks again Bill for the honor :)

oiLNmse.jpg

MO9Zx1c.jpg

As always, my sincere thanks and gratitude to My Friend Bill duramax duramax for sending me such superb and absolutely gorgeous custom leatherwork. I received these two exquisite sheaths among some other ones ( ;) ) last week and I had put it on my to-do-list as soon as I was done messing around with my truck. Thanks again Bill for the honor :)

oiLNmse.jpg

MO9Zx1c.jpg

Thank you :) !!! So glad you like them !!!!!

oiLNmse.jpg

MO9Zx1c.jpg
Better every day buddy.

Made this one up as a test fitter for my EDC2 pattern. My good friend quickly snagged this one before it hit storage draw lol. It will see lots of use come bow season this year !!

Veg tan skirting leather Havana
2B9E2084-5BAF-4191-A37A-CF3A5776EB4D.jpeg46E8F75B-D9A7-422A-B0C7-98668F464D08.jpeg22D99E69-9871-4225-AC2B-2FD3313E7036.jpeg1C7D272C-0EAD-4095-8975-C4C6E462228E.jpeg72876E1F-50D9-43AB-8BC9-E2C95655A8DF.jpeg

Back