Lets see your CPK in Leather!

Lawrie, thank you for sharing. I like the addition of those bottom loops integrated on the back of the sheaths for larger knives to strap them snugly to one's thighs to prevent swaying. Grog and I had discussed some concepts and ideas in the past vis a vis this swaying issue, so I will be interested to see as to what he decides to add as an option on his larger sheaths as he decides to grow and expand commercially. As a puritan, I know that he sometimes cringes about adding more exotic bells and whistles but he's also open to sensical ideas :)

Lawrie, is that your work? Leather over kydex? Those look nice sir.

Hi HK,

Thanks for noticing. My work, I wish!!! No they are Hybrid leather / Kydex sheaths form a few different makers. Strangely it's become harder to get hybrids then easier...

I said 'my' leather sheaths because I commissioned them. I still have all the ones pictured except one which I sold. Message me if you want more info.

Lawrie.

OzaJpOk.jpg

8SgC7lv.jpg

573aoXM.jpg

I don't do carvings very much .. but here's one of my latest, for an EDC.

View attachment 828998

That’s a real nice carving Bud. I bet it would look good with the EDC2 antique micarta scales. The EDC2 antique micarta scales I got feel significantly slimmer than the EDC1. So I think I’ll wait until you get your EDC2 to hit you up for one of those.:thumbsup:;)

That’s a real nice carving Bud. I bet it would look good with the EDC2 antique micarta scales. The EDC2 antique micarta scales I got feel significantly slimmer than the EDC1. So I think I’ll wait until you get your EDC2 to hit you up for one of those.:thumbsup:;)

Thanks Gus!
Still no EDC2 in my mailbox.

The last one shipped was #12, you can check the progress on the EDC2 preorder thread. Jo updates them with the shipped date at bottom of each post.

ahh .. yeah .. thanks.
I don't have that much time in a day to read every thread.

Back