Lets see your CPK in Leather!

Received a couple of real nice sash carry sheath from the Netherlands. Discovered a cool dude named Jurgen on Instagram @wickedfishknives, and he’s got a UF and a Shiv on hand! Works great with the DEF too, and they’re ambidextrous.

kB3O9W0.jpg

561gzF7.jpg
I checked this dude out on insta, I like what he's cooking, what do you think of them so far?

I‘m not a fan of wearing a sheath IWB and I for damn sure want to carry this beauty, so I purchased the Sagewood Gear belt loop adapter designed for the foldover/taco kydex sheaths. Figured since the sheath by cpirtle cpirtle came with the mummert clip, the spacing should be the same. It was close, I just had to lengthen the top mounting slot a little to match the holes already in the leather. Worked perfect!

This places the butt of the handle pretty much right at the belt line but I can always drill two new holes further down the adapter to effectively raise the carry some. I like where it’s at though, makes it easy to get to vs riding real high for concealment, I don’t need that.

GuYIfVN.jpg

XCsk53P.jpg

Last edited:
I‘m not a fan of wearing a sheath IWB and I for damn sure want to carry this beauty, so I purchased the Sagewood Gear belt loop adapter designed for the foldover/taco kydex sheaths. Figured since the sheath by cpirtle cpirtle came with the mummert clip, the spacing should be the same. It was close, I just had to lengthen the top mounting slot a little to match the holes already in the leather. Worked perfect!

This places the butt of the handle pretty much right at the belt line but I can always drill two new holes further down the adapter to effectively raise the carry some. I like where it’s at though, makes it easy to get to vs riding real high for concealment, I don’t need that.

GuYIfVN.jpg

XCsk53P.jpg
Nice combo, and good idea with the Sagewood adapter. I like to carry mine cross draw with a DCC Monoblock clip. I wish I would have gotten one of those brown Pirtlemade too, it goes real good with the Osage.

tNe505u.jpg

Back