Lets see your CPK in Leather!

T
Bill the quality of your work keeps on progressing. Really like the piping around the belt loop and if the Kephart sheath is formed like the rest of your past work, there’s no need for that strap.
Thank you very much :) I keep trying 👍

You are correct the Kephart sheath really doesn’t need the strap. If one wanted it is removable 👍 It’s snug but the strap can be worked through the slots and removed.

Sheath by Lorien Lorien

5P8SsGc.jpg

5nM8LZd.jpg

Lorien Lorien
Are they DEK sheaths, and will they be available?
they are DEK1 sheaths, and the plan is to send them all to CPK HQ so they can be sold as a package with some fancied up DEK1s. Once I finish this batch, I might make up a half dozen more to sell individually if there is anyone interested

they are DEK1 sheaths, and the plan is to send them all to CPK HQ so they can be sold as a package with some fancied up DEK1s. Once I finish this batch, I might make up a half dozen more to sell individually if there is anyone interested
I would love to grab one of these.
Eta: If I do not land one from HQ that is🤞

Last edited:
I might do them in a more luxuriant type of leather, perhaps with an shagreen inlay or somesuch, but I'll just cross that bridge when I get to it.

I'm also thinking on UFII sheaths, since I have one of those on the way and a good friend who apparently needs a sheath for his. I always start with a proof of concept for me to use and find flaws with, and then build a prototype with fewer flaws. If successful, I use the prototype to make reusable templates for batches. If not, I'll make prototypes until I get to where I want to go.

Hey all,

It is about that time again. I am gonna put a box in the mail to the venerable and ageless Mr. Paul Long sheathmaker sheathmaker . There will be a UF2, a skinner and a BFK in there as well as a few other things from different makers for me. I wanted to offer that if there is anything any of you would like made for any CPK model, please let me know and I will ship one down to Mr. Long to use for fitment to make you a sheath. I will update this post with what models are being sent down.

As of now….

BFK
Skinner
UF2

Please PM me if you want me to put any other models in the box. I’ll send as many as I can within reason, which is probably about six or seven different models. I think I sent ten or so one time and that was a little too much. So, ask early! I’ll be shipping the knives out first part of next week. Lemme know.

Marc

Edit - Forgot, you can contact Mr. Long directly if you have any questions about his sheaths, and certainly after letting me know what you need shipped, to place an order.

did a bunch of steps to finish, (not final finish) #1 of 18 and it looks like everything is going to work so long as I don't screw up. Quick rub down of the welt with a coarse grit and have gotten it pretty much molded. Now that I know all the pieces will fit together, I'll break down the steps and prep all at the same time as I move through 17 more of these
4T6CoIL.jpg

Ii83e15.jpg

Back