Lets see your CPK in Leather!

Hey all,

It is about that time again. I am gonna put a box in the mail to the venerable and ageless Mr. Paul Long sheathmaker sheathmaker . There will be a UF2, a skinner and a BFK in there as well as a few other things from different makers for me. I wanted to offer that if there is anything any of you would like made for any CPK model, please let me know and I will ship one down to Mr. Long to use for fitment to make you a sheath. I will update this post with what models are being sent down.

As of now….

BFK
Skinner
UF2

Please PM me if you want me to put any other models in the box. I’ll send as many as I can within reason, which is probably about six or seven different models. I think I sent ten or so one time and that was a little too much. So, ask early! I’ll be shipping the knives out first part of next week. Lemme know.

Marc

Edit - Forgot, you can contact Mr. Long directly if you have any questions about his sheaths, and certainly after letting me know what you need shipped, to place an order.
Good stuff! It is much appreciated! Paul makes the best sheaths in the world and I’m not joking.

all these guys are glued up, so the scary parts are over. Now comes the tedious and painful parts, first of which is drilling 1258 holes
6q6kUD9.jpg

Hey all,

It is about that time again. I am gonna put a box in the mail to the venerable and ageless Mr. Paul Long sheathmaker sheathmaker . There will be a UF2, a skinner and a BFK in there as well as a few other things from different makers for me. I wanted to offer that if there is anything any of you would like made for any CPK model, please let me know and I will ship one down to Mr. Long to use for fitment to make you a sheath. I will update this post with what models are being sent down.

As of now….

BFK
Skinner
UF2

Please PM me if you want me to put any other models in the box. I’ll send as many as I can within reason, which is probably about six or seven different models. I think I sent ten or so one time and that was a little too much. So, ask early! I’ll be shipping the knives out first part of next week. Lemme know.

Marc

Edit - Forgot, you can contact Mr. Long directly if you have any questions about his sheaths, and certainly after letting me know what you need shipped, to place an order.
Yeah, I quoted myself, so what?

So. these are leaving here tomorrow, 1/24, on their way to sheathmaker sheathmaker . Those of you who bumped me about a sheath for any of these, please get in touch with Mr. Long and get your order worked out by the end of this coming week. for anyone else, here is what he is going to have on hand with regard to CPKs......

BFK
UF2
Skinner

Anyone is welcome to use these knives for making an order with Mr. Long, he will have them as long as he needs to, but he works pretty damn fast, so don't delay too long if you want something. I do this again whenever we have some new stuff needing skins like the DEK variants, SDFK, khuk or whatever.

Grenock Grenock I’m curious as to the style of sheath you’re having made for the UF2. I will for sure be getting in touch with sheathmaker sheathmaker for something for mine while your knife is there. Thank you for posting about this!
Loading pics from the phone, gonna come right back in to edit text from the laptop, so stand buy……

.......Okay, Jake, here we go. I have what I consider three different UF sheaths. The one on the left is actually a Shiv, but that is because the sheath I have like it is currently in the box back to Mr. Long as it is holding the Fun Friday UF from a week or two ago that is going for a new pair of pants. So, starting from the left, is a chevron topped sheath, the middle is an inlayed sheath, and the two on the right are inlayed with chevrons and a retention strap which adds a little more height to the sheath. My favorite style is the two on the right with the retention straps. I figure if you are gonna have inlays and overlays with exotic leather, give me as much of it as you can! The other two are also exceptional however and I wouldn't kick either out of bed. I am sure any combination of the three as well as other options are possible.

For that all black, acid washed, hollow ground piece of CPK Mark CPK Mark goodness that is being sent down, it will get something like the two on the right with black leather and some sort of exotic(s) with a lot of scales. I am pretty sure it's the blade Arya used to kill the Night King, so Ima gonna stay true to its origin and make sure there is some dragon skin on there.
B4DB919A-8C7F-4565-AB43-5C19453707E0.jpeg

For everyone else, here is a sample of what some, sheathmaker sheathmaker , Paul Long CPK sheaths look like. if you can think of it, he can do it.

5C699E68-C76A-41CD-8F52-E0EC7C921E67.jpeg

Last edited:
Hello, my friends. just a quick note to let Marc and everyone else the package with the UF2, BFK and Skinner arrived safely. I have been down the last couple of days with the seasonal crud. I doubt it's Covid related, no fever involved. but I still feel like crap. This will affect my normal fairly rapid turn around. Having said that, I would encourage any of you who want a sheath or two to contact me quickly. I don't want this to string way out. So let's set a deadline for orders on this go around of Feb 10th. I have already heard from Jim Mc, and Jacob S.

Hello, my friends. just a quick note to let Marc and everyone else the package with the UF2, BFK and Skinner arrived safely. I have been down the last couple of days with the seasonal crud. I doubt it's Covid related, no fever involved. but I still feel like crap. This will affect my normal fairly rapid turn around. Having said that, I would encourage any of you who want a sheath or two to contact me quickly. I don't want this to string way out. So let's set a deadline for orders on this go around of Feb 10th. I have already heard from Jim Mc, and Jacob S.
Sorry to hear about that Mr. Long, I hope you get back up and running soon. Absolutely no rush on my end.

Hope you feel better soon 👍👍

all these guys are glued up, so the scary parts are over. Now comes the tedious and painful parts, first of which is drilling 1258 holes
6q6kUD9.jpg
looks like I'll have six of these available individually, with the remaining 12 going to CPK HQ. If you have a DEK1 already and would like one of these, please dm me

aFddgkrl.jpg

The boot dagger is finally on board in a pair of boots worthy enough. Hand made Wesco's (their "Boss" engineer's boots) custom fit to my measurements. They fit like they were hand stitched on my foot. I ordered them when the knife arrived.

Seemed appropriate in this thread, right?
How do you like your Wesco boots ? I have them in mind for a pair I want made this summer along with Nick's boots and Frank's Boots of Spokane Washington I believe!

Back