Lets see your CPK in Leather!

My favorite way to carry my EDC, in my pocket :thumbsup:;)
JouFuu ISP
Ulb0uBa.jpg

Last edited:
I don't enjoy making these sheaths so I hope people don't like using them much. I am grateful this sheath didn't sell though, it's purdy as hell and works great for me. Looks great with the antique micarta also.

I9jJXIz.jpg

My front pocket carry sheath currently taken hostage will also look great with that antique micarta!

I don't enjoy making these sheaths so I hope people don't like using them much. I am grateful this sheath didn't sell though, it's purdy as hell and works great for me. Looks great with the antique micarta also.

I9jJXIz.jpg

That is a great combo Dan! Is that a pocket or belt sheath? grogimus grogimus

Where are you getting all these sweet edc sheaths. I need a nice leather pocket sheath for mine. I don't have the Facebook's or ig or anything

Where'd you get the kydex?

Like Bmurray had said, it's the stock index sheath for the FK and IIRC, when there was a preorder on the pattern many moons ago, there was a selection choice of two colors black: and coyote brown (?).

Thanks fellas, who originally made the FK factory sheath? I know the first ones were from Buy Brown.

Not 100% sure on this one but I thin that Dozier was also the maker of the FK sheath. David Brown may have made it before Dozier did, but I could very well be foggy on that one!

Back