Lets see your ESEE mods!

Black Scales & Polished Screws Mod on the ESEE-5 & Izula II

5291663926_dea311e3a8_z.jpg

5291663392_c081e0c57b_z.jpg

Last edited:
My RC5 & IZULA. I modded the handles with a round file. I like the look better and feels a little grippier.

esee1.png

esee2.png

Here is my RC6 about a year ago. I tried to give it some Snake Skin Scales.
Ive since redone them a little deeper but no new pics...yet.
IMGP2194.JPG

A little shark tooth look for my ESEE3.
IMGP2452.JPG

And a little convex to the edge, and 550 added to the handle on the Izzy.
IMGP2434.JPG

SJ

Here is my RC6 about a year ago. I tried to give it some Snake Skin Scales.
Ive since redone them a little deeper but no new pics...yet.
IMGP2194.JPG

SJ
Very anxious to see updated pics!!! Looks cool from what I can tell.

I like the looks of those reptile scales. I may have to try some experimenting with something like that.

mlrs

Just1MOR, That's a KSF Izula sheath for sure.

Ha, I can feel the credit cards shaking in my wallet again . . . :thumbup:
I knew I should have went to bed awhile ago. Thanks Ellocomotive, looks like something else will be shipping to Ohio.
Be safe

Hope I don't bore you with this one, but I show it off any chance I get:D

OsageRC3001.jpg

Nice mods, guys. I really like the black dyed handles.....very easy to do. Also, the polished screws look great, really pop out against the all-black knife.

I'm interested in the natural darkening due to oils from the hand....I buy raw denim ('47 Levi repro's) and leather items to watch the natural aging process that occurs during use, definitely gives them some character. I think I might have to try the rit-dye on a set....really like the 5 in all-black....something that I wouldn't carry around every day since the simple color variation makes it look 'more dangerous' and I don't want to EDC something that looks dangerous. Might switch out a 3mil-s to a 3-s-dt for that same reason.

Back