LETS SEE YOUR EVERY DAY BEATER KNIFE

I don't carry any one particular knife every day even as a secondary...ect, and I may not beat on my knives but I'm not afraid to use them.

I've carried and used this one the most over the past year and a half, used but taken good care of.
Regardless of how I may care for my knives I certainly don't have any safe queens nor do I have any appreciation for the carefully set pictures of unused overly babied pocket jewelry people often post here.

Last edited:
I forgot about my super tinker.

FVq2f4v.jpg

I don't carry any one particular knife every day even as a secondary...ect, and I may not beat on my knives but I'm not afraid to use them.

I've carried and used this one the most over the past year and a half, used but taken good care of.
Regardless of how I may care for my knives I certainly don't have any safe queens nor do I have any appreciation for the carefully set pictures of unused overly babied pocket jewelry people often post here.

That one is pretty cool. I carry a slipjoint as well. It is actually over a 100 years old and is tight as a drum but blades are worn.

I don't have a "beater" knife as I generally use my knives for their intended purpose.

That said, this knife is one of my main users. I take good care of the edge but otherwise the steel (including hardware) has taken on a dull grey patina and the etch that was on the blade when shiny and new is difficult to see in certain lighting.

KpX6ZTc.jpg

Back