Let's see your good old basic fixed blades, Bowie's, Stickers, etc.

Sgian Dubh from A.Wright & Son :thumbsup:

FU645Zw.jpg

The handles on your two Camilli are super functional; I have some Schrade Sure Grip knives with that general setup and they are great for using.

How’s the quality of the A. Wright & Sons knives? I’ve been looking for a decent Sgian Dubh that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg for awhile.

Very good I think, nice working Sgian Dubh with C70 carbon steel. Finish is good, price fair, and they have various handle options, from simple Rosewood to Crown Stag :thumbsup:

2czoj1l.jpg
10h2i69.jpg

Picked up a long sought for Schrade Uncle Henry Pro Hunter. I've wanted one for over 20 years. This one is carbon steel. My best friend has one and I've admired it ever since a camping/fishing trip we took way back in high school. The 144 is just icing for me, but destined not to stay. My friend really liked how it looked when I sent a pic to show him I finally found a Pro. So it'll be a surprise in his mailbox soon.

2czoj1l.jpg
10h2i69.jpg

Picked up a long sought for Schrade Uncle Henry Pro Hunter. I've wanted one for over 20 years. This one is carbon steel. My best friend has one and I've admired it ever since a camping/fishing trip we took way back in high school. The 144 is just icing for me, but destined not to stay. My friend really liked how it looked when I sent a pic to show him I finally found a Pro. So it'll be a surprise in his mailbox soon.
NICE!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
That's much more satisfying than buying one of the new ones! for me anyway;);)

This was my grandfather's hunting knife. He carried it on his hip on every deer hunt I can remember, and I'm not sure how many deer it skinned and cleaned during his time. Today would have been his 83rd birthday.
Cool knife and very cool that you have it! :thumbsup:

Back