Let's see your good old basic fixed blades, Bowie's, Stickers, etc.

Case 3FINN (1965-1969) 4.25 inch blade. This knife belonged to my wife's dad. He was an avid deer hunter and buy the wear and tear of the sheath, he used this knife a lot. I was given the knife after he passed away about 18 years ago. It's razor sharp.

yHMY7hf.jpg

That was the choice for now, but around the house only.
Nobody would know and I'm not getting into trouble, but pocket carry technically isn't legal here as it would be concealed so I just have to remember before I go anywhere.
Good choice to obey the laws. Not worth the trouble over a little knife.

Zieg

Though I have not owned one (yet), I have long admired the Cattaraugus 225Q knife. I've always thought it to be an excellent example of a sturdy working knife. When I saw that Bark River Knives collaborated with another maker to produce a reproduction of the 225Q knife, I knew I was going to have to get one.

The knife does not disappoint - I am very pleased with it.

l102zLl.jpg

I love this one. I bought it here one the exchange and I only have a couple fixed blades these days and I use it a bit. This is the makers photo. I have had it awhileA5F6F28B-3D56-4902-B40F-2BAC933717ED.jpeg now and it doesn’t look that spotless anymore. Starting to get some character! I just sent it out for a decent sheath...

After watching a few online videos about this Hultafors Chisel Knife, I thought I'd buy a couple - absolutely cheap as chips! It really is tough as old boots (the makers recommend you bash the spine with a hammer!), and I've found it really useful the past couple of weeks. Unlike a chisel, it is beveled on both sides, and of course it has an edge, but it's very versatile. I've been using it hard, and the edge has held up incredibly. I'm given the other knife to a pal to beat on. I'll be keeping this one in my tool box, but I see it getting a lot of use :thumbsup:

JMbdeQw.jpg

It's the Big Bowie by Cudeman. They make amazing knives to a very nice price! It's 5.5mm thick, 25cm blade, spanish MoVa (comparable to AUS8). It fells small trees without any problem! And it comes with a really nice leather sheath.
Thanks for the Info.

I love this one. I bought it here one the exchange and I only have a couple fixed blades these days and I use it a bit. This is the makers photo. I have had it awhileView attachment 1515113 now and it doesn’t look that spotless anymore. Starting to get some character! I just sent it out for a decent sheath...

That looks like a GL Drew.

Back