Let's see your Kardas!

In my search for the ideal Fiddleback to EDC I've gone in every direction and haven't made a decision yet. Mostly because I haven't yet found the "perfect" handle set up. One of these days something will spark my interest. Until then...

My current focus is on the Karda family, mainly the 'new' version of the 3 Finger and the EDK. I briefly owned a BC Karda but decided it wasn't quite what I wanted. How many Kardas are there in the family, six!? There are the 2 and 3 Finger Kardas, both of which have new and old school versions, BC Karda, ED Karda. Did I forget any?

Let's see your Kardas!! :thumbup:

zzfG4dBl.jpg

A8dAW97l.jpg

Looks like a bck bc of the angle but it's a edk.. it's funny I went to meet jules (bear71) to buy a runt but I walked away with a edk... now I love it

7d56283bb9facc00c9e06e6bc1b75ee8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Without a doubt, one of my favorite knives in my collection.

Very disappointed in myself, after noticing the rifle safety is not engaged in this picture.

Phillip,

So glad to see you are taking care of that Osage old school for me!

T

I love the look of the kardas. I don't own one yet, but I'd have to say Phillip has the best set!

I'll say if the right EDK popped up I'd have a hard to resisting it. I'm quite intrigued by the newer version of 3 Finger Karda as well.

I'll say if the right EDK popped up I'd have a hard to resisting it. I'm quite intrigued by the newer version of 3 Finger Karda as well.

Wait there's a new 3 finger karda??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone have the dimensions of that list, Odaon? And a picture of them all together or at least a few...divine:D

Back