1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED! Live stream of the winners being picked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ6xurJWkhs

Hey folks! We're having a Becker Giveaway over in the Giveaway forum, check it out and have a chance to win a free Becker 4 Machax, Becker 5 Magnum Camp, or Becker 15 Short Trailing Point!

Let's see your Osprey K/T

Discussion in 'Osprey Knife & Tool' started by Osprey Knife & Tool, May 6, 2016.

1. Warrior108

Warrior108 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Apr 24, 2012
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Coach23

Coach23 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 30, 2015
    @Warrior108
    Wow, great pictures and that’s one sweet Warthog!! You know you don’t want to go down that Osage Rabbit Hole, so I’ll save you and just buy the Warthog to go with my Bobcat:D:D. Haha, just kidding! She definitely is a looker!

adequacy likes this.
  3. adequacy

adequacy Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 19, 2014
    @Warrior108 Great Photos Jerry! I like how that Osage is already aging into a nice color!

Coach23 and Osprey Knife & Tool like this.
  4. Odaon

Odaon Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 13, 2009
    I put these on IG but had to share them here also. I received my guardless Warthog from Chris just before heading out on a hunt. He put a rush on finishing it so I could use it during the hunt. Thanks again man!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. pertinux

pertinux Platinum Member Platinum Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Exquisite.

[​IMG]

~ P.

Odaon likes this.
  6. Odaon

Apr 13, 2009
    I couldn’t agree more!

7. prom52

prom52 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 13, 2014
    Orion:

That is one great looking guardless Warthog !

I continue to be impressed by what I believe is Chris's signature style using compound pin striping together with contrasting & complementary colors. That knife should serve you well during your hunt. Keep us appraised on how you like it.

Peter

pertinux and Odaon like this.
  8. Odaon

Apr 13, 2009
    Definitely! I just gave him a rough idea of the colors I like and he did the rest. I’m pleased with it!

Planning on putting it through its paces. I’ll definitely have some thoughts to share once I’ve used it some more.

prom52 likes this.
  9. pertinux

pertinux Platinum Member Platinum Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Agreed! I was fortunate to see some of Chris's work in person when @Warrior108 shared a number of OK&T knives with me as part of The Big Borry, including this Warthog and Apache:

Warthog
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Apache:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Chris fits the different elements together so precisely and finishes them so smoothly, there is no hint of tactile seam-- it's left for the eye to discover the what the fingers cannot....

[​IMG]

~ P.

10. adequacy

adequacy Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 19, 2014

Dang! Orion that thing is a beauty. How are you liking the configuration?

Odaon and Osprey Knife & Tool like this.
  11. Tekton

Tekton Platinum Member Platinum Member

Mar 8, 2015
    Stunning Warthog! I really need to pick up another OK&T soon. I'm am particularly drawn to the Trailhand. Gonna have to keep on the look.

Odaon and Osprey Knife & Tool like this.
  12. Odaon

Apr 13, 2009
    Awesome so far! I haven’t put of ton of use into it yet.

13. Warrior108

Warrior108 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Schweet!! Here's to your first one setting the hook. ;) Feel free to post your initial thoughts here, along with some pics.

14. bonafide

bonafide Leather Sheathmaker, JouFuu Leathers Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 20, 2013
    Loving this knife. It's soo much lighter in hand than it appears to the eye ..

20171115_154708.jpg

MajorD, adequacy, Bmurray and 8 others like this.