Let's see your Osprey K/T

2v2uWZpzgxAKujh.jpg

2v2uWZpyGxAKujh.jpg

2v2uWZpdWxAKujh.jpg

Orion:

That is one great looking guardless Warthog !

I continue to be impressed by what I believe is Chris's signature style using compound pin striping together with contrasting & complementary colors. That knife should serve you well during your hunt. Keep us appraised on how you like it.

Peter

Orion:

That is one great looking guardless Warthog !

I continue to be impressed by what I believe is Chris's signature style using compound pin striping together with contrasting & complementary colors. That knife should serve you well during your hunt. Keep us appraised on how you like it.

Peter

Definitely! I just gave him a rough idea of the colors I like and he did the rest. I’m pleased with it!

Planning on putting it through its paces. I’ll definitely have some thoughts to share once I’ve used it some more.

I continue to be impressed by what I believe is Chris's signature style using compound pin striping together with contrasting & complementary colors.

Agreed! I was fortunate to see some of Chris's work in person when Warrior108 Warrior108 shared a number of OK&T knives with me as part of The Big Borry, including this Warthog and Apache:

Warthog
IMG_2088.jpg~original

IMG_2085.jpg~original

Apache:
IMG_2175.jpg~original

IMG_2176.jpg~original

Chris fits the different elements together so precisely and finishes them so smoothly, there is no hint of tactile seam-- it's left for the eye to discover the what the fingers cannot....

thumbup1.gif~original

~ P.

I put these on IG but had to share them here also. I received my guardless Warthog from Chris just before heading out on a hunt. He put a rush on finishing it so I could use it during the hunt. Thanks again man!

PTiP9Gel.jpg

Stunning Warthog! I really need to pick up another OK&T soon. I'm am particularly drawn to the Trailhand. Gonna have to keep on the look.

Thanks FeralGentleman FeralGentleman
You always have the coolest pictures!! How are you liking the Trailhand? The scales on that one are some kind of awesome!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

He did use some nice Buckeye on this Trailhand. It's a worthy model from what I gather so far and one that I wish I had picked up sooner. It does well at a lot if things and is the type of knife that you get good mileage from as it transitions from daily 'urban' tasks to outdoor pursuits with ease.

Back