1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 25 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco Manix 2

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Manix 2 , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, June 22 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Let's see your Osprey K/T

Discussion in 'Osprey Knife & Tool' started by Osprey Knife & Tool, May 6, 2016.

1. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Nice. Especially Love the last pic. Would like to see more of this knife. Can’t wait to get the two blades that I have coming.

2. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
  3. Choppaman

Choppaman Gold Member Gold Member

May 6, 2017
    Bob, is that a blue liner with white pinstripe? Cool combo on that CF !

4. Apocryphiliac

Apocryphiliac Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 18, 2017
    Very cool-looking carbon fiber, Bob! What type is it?

Osprey Knife & Tool likes this.
  5. Warrior108

Warrior108 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Apr 24, 2012
    It's LVA CF. Pretty sure I was the original owner of that one. Nice knife!! Super light with the CF

6. Coach23

Coach23 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 30, 2015
    Osage over Ruby Red Swedged Vildmark and Guardless Warthog (and a Mamushi sneaking in the spine shot:oops:)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Twisted Forest

Twisted Forest Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 21, 2017
    Badass!

Osprey Knife & Tool and Coach23 like this.
  8. FeralGentleman

FeralGentleman RansomWildernessCo Dealer / Materials Provider

Nov 13, 2013
    It's too quiet around here

[​IMG]

9. Apocryphiliac

Jan 18, 2017
    What is THAT?! :drool:

10. FeralGentleman

Nov 13, 2013
    I am not sure what Chris will call it, but I have heard it called BAMF, ZOMG, NSFW, DGYF to name a few whenever I post a pic

11. Apocryphiliac

Jan 18, 2017
    That’s so freaking cool. What is the blade length on it? Chris please make these available in W2 when the books reopen!!!

Oyster and Osprey Knife & Tool like this.
  12. FeralGentleman

Nov 13, 2013
    8.125" blade, 14" OAL
    80CRV2, 0.260" at its thickest spot
    Weight - 20.02 ounces

It's a tough sumbitch

13. Apocryphiliac

Jan 18, 2017
    I love those specs! I love 80CRV2! I love the recurve! I love the fuller! I’ll take it!!!

14. FeralGentleman

Nov 13, 2013
    Who all caught the Super Blood Moon last night? Pretty cool stuff. My 1st grader is learning all about the moon and its phases so it was fun to let her stay up late and venture into the frigid cold to check it out. Fortunately for us, we did not have to freeze for too long. There is a large skylight in our master bedroom and this time of year and time of night, the moon is perfectly situation directly above the bed

No good pics captured of the moon, but here is an out-of-this-world Shrike in Koa splitting down the middle

[​IMG]

15. Apocryphiliac

Jan 18, 2017
    I expect this has been addressed before, but just have to ask what kind of camera do you use? I can't think of anyone else here who takes better shots (obviously that is a big credit to your skill as a photographer and not just your equipment).

16. FeralGentleman

Nov 13, 2013
    Not sure I am deserving of any praise, I always feel my snaps need a lot of work. I am pretty sure that is a Sigma 50mm ART lens on a D750 for that last pic - I have not taken that lens off the camera in a while. I am also still pulling out an old Samsung Galaxy s7 for when I am lazy - the s10 releasing next month has me interested. I do take "artistic" freedoms at times in Lightroom, sometimes excessively.

Here is one with the 35mm Sigma ART - a sweet lens

That's the Shrike prototype I got from Jerry out and about picking black trumpets

[​IMG]

17. FeralGentleman

Nov 13, 2013
    Shrike in Koa

[​IMG]

18. mjbine

mjbine Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 12, 2011
    I need to take a class from you about lighting that picture is awesome.

19. SLOsmokin

SLOsmokin Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 20, 2018
    [​IMG]

20. Oyster

Oyster Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 2, 2011
    EB7B4B2D-6376-4B84-9898-4EE6F3ADD50B.jpeg ABF50629-3B3E-4B4E-AD14-8D7E1A69E8EA.jpeg

EDC for the big city