Let's see your Osprey K/T

Thanks for the comments guys......Chris is really crafting some beautiful knives !

Chris definitely put a lot of work into prepping for Blade Show this year and the knives on his table told the tale. There were several amazing Raptors that were very tempting. Let's hope that the new owners will post up some of their Blade Show knives as well.

So many amazing knives......so few dollars !

Request please: Comparison shots of an Apache and Warthog. Bonus challenge is to include an O K/T Hunter. Thanks!

IMG_7252-vi.jpg

Request please: Comparison shots of an Apache and Warthog. Bonus challenge is to include an O K/T Hunter. Thanks!

they are in the order of your request
they were not in order of your request but they are in order
from the top down
Warthog
Apache
Hunter

Last edited:
Thanks a bunch Sir! Just wanted to make sure. Received my Hunter on Monday and the handle feels awesome.

i was wrong warrior108

they are in the order of your request
they are not in order of your request but they are in order
from the top down
Warthog
Apache
Hunter

I was lucky enough to snag these two beauties from Chris' Blade Show table online! :thumbup::)

Nice choices Gus! I handled both of those knives about a dozen times each at the Blade Show. I was close to pulling the trigger on that beautiful Curly Koa Warthog before I finally decided on the Rosewood burl Trail Hand. I love the bead blasted handle texture on your Raptor. Very grippy and secure feeling in hand. I have two Raptors now and it is one of my favorite designs.

You got a couple of gems there. Congratulations!

Phil

I was lucky enough to snag these two beauties from Chris' Blade Show table online! :thumbup::)

Beautiful

Resident assistant thread jacker

Nice choices Gus! I handled both of those knives about a dozen times each at the Blade Show. I was close to pulling the trigger on that beautiful Curly Koa Warthog before I finally decided on the Rosewood burl Trail Hand. I love the bead blasted handle texture on your Raptor. Very grippy and secure feeling in hand. I have two Raptors now and it is one of my favorite designs.

You got a couple of gems there. Congratulations!

Phil

:thumbup: Thanks KYmedic45! I agree, Chris does some amazing work.

Thanks Phil, I'm really glad I was able to score these two choice blades! Congrats on your Rosewood burl Field Hand, it's a stunning knife, and nice name! The Lightning Strike carbon fiber Raptor is sweet too. :thumbup:;)

Hmm I thibk I've got an OKT laying around lol waiting for it and my sheath to come back but here's a teaser

7c3db8e159590c7bf5803b29805e2d87.jpg

Here's a pic from Spen over at Jre Industries. I gave him my prized possession at the ltwk Pouting and he's sent me this to tease me lol. I think should be back in my hands in the morning. I wanted to make this a show piece but I belive I'm going to have to use it. What good is a knife that sits on a shelf anyway lol
39e01190d755463c4edd5e5b70d2c949.jpg

Ok ok. So we all know by now I'm a little crazy and partial to my OKT. Well it is finally back in my hands. The sheath turned out stellar. It was made by Spen at Jre Industries :). Absolutely love the forward cant and the moulding done.

It's so pretty I don't want to use it but what justice would that be to Chris lol.

48e99c4e4e4fa072bc884d4569d1b8e9.jpg

3f392a2699e30479aa49ae6d131c4819.jpg

a9b7e0e0c8b5c6635bf7f5ea50ca30c1.jpg
1038fc9d749d752adab9f30c1eee0729.jpg
6932e1b0d1f118fba91194cf2b41d5c4.jpg

Ok ok. So we all know by now I'm a little crazy and partial to my OKT. Well it is finally back in my hands. The sheath turned out stellar. It was made by Spen at Jre Industries :). Absolutely love the forward cant and the moulding done.

It's so pretty I don't want to use it but what justice would that be to Chris lol.

Nice sheath and knife! The part I like about these pics is that you can see how the white liners connect or wrap around. Very cool design.

48e99c4e4e4fa072bc884d4569d1b8e9.jpg

3f392a2699e30479aa49ae6d131c4819.jpg

a9b7e0e0c8b5c6635bf7f5ea50ca30c1.jpg
1038fc9d749d752adab9f30c1eee0729.jpg
6932e1b0d1f118fba91194cf2b41d5c4.jpg

That is a really nice look sheath there Brian, compliments the Apache nicely! Thank you for sharing the photographs and all of the angles.

Back