Lets see your paracord wrapped Izula!

Dunno If i ever got these in here:
These things are just crazy addictive. The II's are a little different, but I still like wrapping them.
I need to grab another pink and OD one...and stop giving them away.
5391883080_3522d428a1_b.jpg

5270609928_e0728768df_b.jpg

haven't seen this color combo yet I think it looks nice let me know what you think

2010-11-02162044.jpg
[/IMG]
2010-11-02155847.jpg
[/IMG]​

Eh... i'm new to this paracord thing. I just bought some paracord for my arriving izula, and then i saw this thread. My paracord looks really thin compared to all of yours. Did i make a wrong choice in getting a 2mm thick paracord ?

I was only beat by a couple of posts with the black and purple color combo.

Well, Here's my version.

IMAG0005.jpg

IMAG0011.jpg

Eh... i'm new to this paracord thing. I just bought some paracord for my arriving izula, and then i saw this thread. My paracord looks really thin compared to all of yours. Did i make a wrong choice in getting a 2mm thick paracord ?

depends. where'd you order from, and was it 550 paracord?

I suppose you could just wait and wrap it with what you have and you might like it.
If not, I would be happy to send you enough 550 to wrap the handle.
I only have a few colors - but hey, it's free. :)

IM if interested!

I suppose you could just wait and wrap it with what you have and you might like it.
If not, I would be happy to send you enough 550 to wrap the handle.
I only have a few colors - but hey, it's free. :)

IM if interested!

Sorry, but what's a 550 paracord? Is it good? Pardon me, i'm really a noob at paracord.

U would send them to me for free? Cool! How bout shipping, coz i stay in the east =/

Here's my new gray, with the cord from the kit:

izula_1.jpg

I have some black and some red cord coming to me. When I get them, I will rewrap it and post more pics.

-Bob

Last edited:
Sorry, but what's a 550 paracord? Is it good? Pardon me, i'm really a noob at paracord.

U would send them to me for free? Cool! How bout shipping, coz i stay in the east =/

Free as sunshine!
In an effort to keep the chatter down in this thread, I've sent you
a visitor message to try and get in touch with you.

QUIT showing that DAMN orange Izula CHINGAO! Nice blades. I have to learn to sharpen blades. I like the recurve blade. Wouldn't mind doing that with patina and mesquite grips!

Are you guys pulling the white strings from the center or leaving them in whe you wrap the knife?

mlrs

I finished the project that was so rudely interrupted last night:

izzy_finished.jpg

I decided to do the red and black braid to commemorate the "bonding" the izzy and I did last night.

-Bob

Back