Photos Lets see your "Please don't arrest me Officer" knives!

Maybe you live somewhere where you can proudly display your knife without fear. But unfortunately where I live if a cop see's your knife and doesn't believe you it's a tool, and your the best boy scout ever! It's going to be confiscated or worse prison time.

Here's mine it's a Parker Bro's I found in the pawn shop one day.

qbtiq6uh.jpg

Now let see your knife that you would have a hard time explaining.

Last edited:
q1Ky4Mfh.jpg

I live in Oregon, so I don’t have legal concerns. The “hard time explaining” part is another matter. Top left: the Microtech Death on Contact.

Person: “why do you have that?”

Me: “uhhh... boxes?”

Person: “you don’t ne-“

Me: “WE WANTS THE PRECIOUSSSS!!!”

q1Ky4Mfh.jpg

I live in Oregon, so I don’t have legal concerns. The “hard time explaining” part is another matter. Top left: the Microtech Death on Contact.

That's an awesome collection. It would be pretty hard to explain a name like Death on Contact to the courts lol.

q1Ky4Mfh.jpg

Try responding with sincere nonsense.

Person: Why do you need that?

Me: We have a squirrel problem.

Person: ...

It's hard for them to make any sort of argument when the answer sounds genuine, but makes zero sense. It also entertains me. Others I've used:

Person: Why do you have that knife?

Me: I enjoy watermelon, but don't like the red part.
Me: I was locked in a closet once as a boy...
Me: To open my ziploc sandwich bags.
Me: I'm a stamp collector.

cbrstar cbrstar thank you! My collection is almost complete. I’m about 99 Wayfarer 247s, a Ray Laconico Jasmine, a Laconico EZC, a Laconico Minpin, a Kizer Yorkie (due next year), an Alliance Designs/Laconico EZE, 20 Olamic Buskers, 20 Olamic Swishes, a Liong Mah Eraser, a Koenig Arius, a CKF Morrf5, a CKF Snafu 2.0 (coming next year), and maybe another Wayfarer 247 from done. Once I get those, I’m done buying, for at least a week.

Try responding with sincere nonsense.

Person: Why do you need that?

Me: We have a squirrel problem.

Person: ...

It's hard for them to make any sort of argument when the answer sounds genuine, but makes zero sense. It also entertains me. Others I've used:

Person: Why do you have that knife?

Me: I enjoy watermelon, but don't like the red part.
Me: I was locked in a closet once as a boy...
Me: To open my ziploc sandwich bags.
Me: I'm a stamp collector.

I’m definitely stealing that watermelon one. That made me chuckle.

Back