Photos Lets see your "Please don't arrest me Officer" knives!

I'm pretty tired of explaining my utility knife to police.
xGnM3dt.jpg

I am a practicing martial artist and it is strictly used in ceremonial display of Tai Chi. Or other Korean defensive forms. Or it really is not that sharp.

Sorry, my post was what you could say to the officer that stopped you and noticed the Katana in the back seat. Hope this explains my humor....which is s little off like me anyway. Note drops of sarcasm. :p

Gotcha. Way past my bed time :D

They always let you off the hook when you say "please."
Sir May I ask what I was doing wrong?, And sir yes sir has always worked for me. My father who was a proud marine taught me that and it worked every times. Thanks dad

i live in az so i’ve never had a police officer question a particular knife i’ve had on my person. they have at times given me funny looks at the size of the pile i’ve stacked up on the hood of the patrol car once or twice (special occasion). and then there was the time i had a pole saw for de-limbing trees broken down & tied to the side of my backpack (i lack a driver’s license due to stupidity on my part)(and again, was for a special occasion).

Last edited:
The small and medium knives are Camillus CUDA MAXX’s. They have custom Stellite 6-K blades. The large knife is a Darrel Ralph custom. It has a CPM S-90-V blade. The factory knives were designed by Darrel, and he did the custom blades.

For EDC, all of them. Unless they are for work, fishing, hunting, hiking, then i can't really legally carry a blade. And even then there are size limits.

However, the cops aren't that strict in my neck of the woods.

Back