Let's see your Shadetree

Love me some Shadetree.

I did not put any thought into this; otherwise I would have only pulled burlap knives. It's mostly Shadetree stuff though

27413415282_d7f7b7c9e9_c.jpg

Playing around with my new camera and decided to flip the switch and go with some Electric Shadetree.

L to R: Fletcher Delta Recurve, Fiddelback Duke, J. Fleming Kestrel, Fiddelback Bushfinger

DSC00074_zps0ymlzpml.jpg

Standing at attention:

DSC00078_zpsfcugamqo.jpg

Shadetree Pile-Up:

DSC00075_zps0las3bxl.jpg

Peter

I appreciate the comments guys here's hoping that the masterminds at Shadetree come up with new styles of Electric Burlap in the future !

that is a fantastic example. I love it when the blue or any color for that matter is very prominent

That's my favorite burlap. The "natural" with the blue showing. Sweet example there!

That coffee bag bolster is awesome Tekton. i got a BC in coffee bag and it s showing green instead of blue...very different.

That was a good call, that knife looks amazing Tekton. Very cool when you get bits of the writing showing.

I had an older Hunter with some of the nicest slabs of coffee bag I had seen. It has some of the best contouring on the handle of any Fiddleback I have handled to date, very comfortable. In retrospect I should had kept that one instead of the one I decided to keep.

OMG.....:eek:

You know, hoarding is another form of OCD !
Hi...my name is Phillip & I have a EO problem...
Congratulations on the nice score Phillip. :)

I can't wait to see what you use that on. I warn you though, I'll be very disappointed if I see natural liners & pins mixed with the EO. :barf: :D

Phil
Thanks Phil

No worries with the natural and anything w/ the EO.
So far i'm thinking black bolstered this or that..

Andy once made a Patch with the coffee-bag burlap scales that had the blue showing through. It had blue pinstripes underneath and natural liners and pins. It was quite possibly the best looking knife I've ever seen. It got sharked quickly and hasn't been seen since. Awesome knife Tekton.

Phillip, black bolstered EO burlap would be a stunning combo. Black pins in a trinity layout and I might offer you a body part or small child in trade.

Back