Let's see your Shadetree

Andy once made a Patch with the coffee-bag burlap scales that had the blue showing through. It had blue pinstripes underneath and natural liners and pins. It was quite possibly the best looking knife I've ever seen. It got sharked quickly and hasn't been seen since. Awesome knife Tekton.

Phillip, black bolstered EO burlap would be a stunning combo. Black pins in a trinity layout and I might offer you a body part or small child in trade.

I just looked at that Patch the other day! Or at least one with the same specs and very nice blue accents. It was Jan. 15th of this year, 'fod' purchased it.

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...-Fiddleback-Friday-1-15-16?highlight=01/15/16

I've been doing a ton of browsing lately and decided that the coffee-bag with blue over natural is probably one of my favorite combos.

Yeah that patch was awesome...and fod beat me to it for a split second....that was one of the more hurtful misses...hey but best shadetree goes back to shadetree...the circle is complete :D

:cool:

We really like the patch knife pattern and this is the favorite of the favorites. . .:thumbup:

Sorry Guhul, but not really. . .:)

That Patch is damn sexy. The others aren't too bad either! :thumbup:

The burlap master has posted...Shadetree machetes, double bolstered oatmeal goodness, and one of the nicest coffeebag handled knives I have seen in a while - I'm spent

Probably impossible for me to pick a favorite Shadetree color, but I have to say Phillelow has really grown on me and is somewhere at the top of the list

13534256_1338593472822217_252425498_n.jpg

I'm gonna have to get in on this action with a lil' swedged clip point mini muk and my Oeser Swayhawk. Need Danny to take some proper pics.

3f21b3fdbb300a8e25718729541893e0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

q6f7jBb.jpg

Not the best picture quality. I'll have to get another one going here soon. Thought this had a similar vibe to prom52's kestrel by jarrett as well.

Last edited:
Justen
That Oeser is top notch! Cool story w/ you walking around and picking out the scale material @ Blade w/ him

adequacy a knife Fleming knife is on my short list.

adequacy a knife Fleming knife is on my short list.

Phillip - the kestrel is a lot like a handyman in terms of utility and size. I'd highly recommend it.

My friend necrolicious likes the bird and trout, which likes stellar as well. :)

I'm gonna have to get in on this action with a lil' swedged clip point mini muk and my Oeser Swayhawk. Need Danny to take some proper pics.

3f21b3fdbb300a8e25718729541893e0.jpg

Your the one that got that Oeser?!? That's awesome... I've been envious of that knife ever since I saw it. Congrats man! Please enlighten me on how to convince him to make me a knife.

Here is my Bushcrafter. I absolutely love this knife. I have my second Fiddleback coming soon, a 12" machete. It has no sheath or scales. I am already trying to decide what scales and sheath to add to it.

Back