Let's talk EDC, and BK&T knives that fit that role.

I would probably rotate (actual, on my belt) carry between my Camillus 11 and my 24...if it weren't for a Beckerhead made knife that usually goes there. So I bring the Cam 11 & 24 - along with my Necker Chef 11 & BK15 (rule #1: no going anywhere without a 15) - in my Mongo. Plus, you know - other knives.

I would probably rotate (actual, on my belt) carry between my Camillus 11 and my 24...if it weren't for a Beckerhead made knife that usually goes there. So I bring the Cam 11 & 24 - along with my Necker Chef 11 & BK15 (rule #1: no going anywhere without a 15) - in my Mongo. Plus, you know - other knives.

Jeebus, a GSOM sighting...finally got outta your hammock long enough to poke your head in and post? :D

The Snark is dead...long live the Snark!!!!

Jeebus, a GSOM sighting...finally got outta your hammock long enough to poke your head in and post? :D

No. Just brought BF* into the hammock with me. Haven't managed to go full native, yet...not really even close. But a boy can dream, right?
*Blade Forums - don't look at me like that....
does that mean 6 more weeks of winter?

Yes. But only 'cause that mysterious, prognosticating whistlepig - enigmatically named Phil (, Punxsutawney) - sagely predicted it would be so.
So....don't blame me. I voted for Spring. And judging by the Nor'Easter bearing down on us at the moment, no one cared cared to listen. Maybe it's just hard to argue with Phil's prodigious track record. Tho....the capricious lady Clima TeChange may break his stride....and likely, soon.

I’m headed to work now wearing a suit but carrying a Remora and an Opinel 8.

It’s very portable and the blade is nice. Truthfully, I wish the handle was a little longer. I’m not really into skeleton knives. I wish scales were available.

Back