Lets talk GEC!

I really like the gentle recurve of the GEC pruner. The Case pruner has a pretty severe recurve and proportionally large blade.
You are correct, it really preforms in the yard. All the softies in my suburban neighborhood are getting hand cramps with granny pruners, I bust through twice the work with that guy.

I never see a GEC pruner pop up on the secondary. I'm guessing there were low production numbers of that patter in '16.

It’s all in the preparation. My ad read:

“Wanted, one good woman. Must like knives and own boat and motor. Please send picture of boat and motor.”

I found a good one. Still married 12 years later and no hiding knives.
Thanks for the laugh, much needed today. I’m happy to have a good one too, no hiding things around our house. 😁👍

It’s all in the preparation. My ad read:

“Wanted, one good woman. Must like knives and own boat and motor. Please send picture of boat and motor.”

I found a good one. Still married 12 years later and no hiding knives.
WalleyeBob WalleyeBob

You lucky sonnova... 😁 (I joke, I joke!!!)

Maybe I should have been more specific than "looking for a nice, down to earth, caring woman who can cook..."

Thanks for the laugh, much needed today. I’m happy to have a good one too, no hiding things around our house. 😁👍
I think you guys might be reading into my “under the sink” comment a little deeper than necessary. I store empty tubes and any multiples there. My wife is in full support of my knife hoard. I guess my attempt at humor may have gone over a few heads. Carry on!

i would like to see the coming #68s with halfstop and a not_so_weak Backspring, no matter if it is a Pony Jack or White Owl.
and a #68 looks great with a clip blade, great little pocket friendly EDC knife.

View attachment 1646199

I agree with Dylan, the spear is a looker, but the clip wins the flip! No flies on this White Owl.

SMDj31F.jpg

623iYky.jpg
Be still my heart! I really like a two blade single spring. But the pony jack is still a nice size for a two spring jack.

20210923_181344.jpg
I haven't done a group shot since adding a few, the 21 is the only one I've bought retail from a vendor lol. Bought it sometime in 2019 before it became a struggle to buy even less popular patterns 😮 The 71 and 44 was gifted by members here, the 85 I met up with Jiki Jiki In person and bought. The rest was bought on the exchange, all at good deals to. And I love using every one of them, and will look forward to using the Spring Street barlow when it comes in 🤠👍🏻

The metal shavings of the 86 run haven’t even hit the floor and you all are onto the 68!?!😋

When was the last time GEC produced a stainless blade and what was the model? (Sorry if this was recently discussed). I’ve never had a GEC stainless steel blade before. Curious to know how it compares in performance to the 1095…(other than the obvious corrosion resistance). Pic for context.

5do4nLE.jpg

Back