Lets talk GEC!

Fine. I 'm outing myself as a GEC bot before anybody else does.
I was CREATED (beep) TO KEEP TRACK of y'all (beep).

Sure, why wouldn't GEC check in here, if not just for the poops and giggles.

Interesting there haven't been many updates to the production schedule seeing as it looks GEC is on the last knife currently on the schedule unless there is another farther up that's still in the queue. I'm just wondering how the upcoming barlow and 88 fit in. It would also be nice to know what cover options will be produced for the 88. Has there been any other info floating around on the other discussion formats elsewhere on the interwebs?

Interesting there haven't been many updates to the production schedule seeing as it looks GEC is on the last knife currently on the schedule unless there is another farther up that's still in the queue. I'm just wondering how the upcoming barlow and 88 fit in. It would also be nice to know what cover options will be produced for the 88. Has there been any other info floating around on the other discussion formats elsewhere on the interwebs?
I'm sure updates will come real soon. I do know whatever is next will come before the 88. There may even be 2 before the 88. The last I heard, they didn't know what covers will go on the 88 as it hadn't been scheduled yet. I think they have to see what's available in the quantities they need when they are ready to do that pattern. I doubt we'll see stag on them as it's a 4" knife. Nice stag in the larger pieces has become scarce, or at least cost prohibitive when you can obtain it.
This will be an interesting new pattern and I'm sure they will dress them out nicely.

Back