Lets talk GEC!

I'm confused too. The top picture has two trees with graffiti and a black plastic trash bag on the ground. The bottom picture looks like an angry moose.

Maybe a GEC recycled acrylic covered moose :confused:

Isn't this about the same time last year they did the surprise stainless #74s and #15s? Maybe we'll see a stainless #66 or even more likely #35 moose with something like spalted birch scales. Not a huge moose fan, but I'd buy one of these hypotheticals.

I'm very interested to see what this Birch Moose will end up being.

The picture of the moose is now on the "What's Happening" page, titled "What's at the end of the hall?"

This is around the surprise acorn time (a little later than) last year. I had emailed asking for a stainless 66, and if they turn out to do that as another Bullwinkle J Moose, it'd be Christmas in July (maybe August).

The picture of the moose is now on the "What's Happening" page, titled "What's at the end of the hall?"

This is around the surprise acorn time (a little later than) last year. I had emailed asking for a stainless 66, and if they turn out to do that as another Bullwinkle J Moose, it'd be Christmas in July (maybe August).

I hope it's a Bullwinkle. Even if it's just 1095 blades, I would be very much on board. Last year's "end of the hall" culminated in the Charred Beer Scouts made from the whiskey barrel - an unannounced, limited run added to a large, regular one. Whether it winds up being the 66s or a later knife, I imagine it'll be a somewhat similar kind of deal.

New moose guess for a new moose picture on "something is coming".

Maybe they got their hands on some moose paddles that will be thrown on the new churchills.

Lol. Alot of people are going through that right now. I have a bunch of points to spend and im thinking of buying my first modern flipper! o_O

Do it!

I spent it on another 38...the Indian Paintbrush was too nice to pass up, and the points took a big chunk out of the cost.

New moose guess for a new moose picture on "something is coming".

Maybe they got their hands on some moose paddles that will be thrown on the new churchills.

Could be. They're certainly not being particularly subtle about the fact that a moose IS involved, one way or the other. Maybe it's a moose antler moose on the 35 (as Macchina hinted at above). Moose on a moose. Double moose. Moose². Maybe call the moose version the Roosevelt?

What if it is a Northwoods Moose pattern on the 66 frame. Derrick did not have a SFO for the 66 run.

I hope not. We have had a nice break from Northwoods and in that period seen some amazing SFOs from some other vendors.

Store credits are not knives. Please take the discussion of store credits elsewhere. 5 posts removed.

Back