Lets talk GEC!

There will be a regular run of Tidioute #25 Barlows that all the dealers should receive. The Tidioutes will be Pioneer Bone, Jigged Bone, Olive Drab Micarta, and Ivory Acrylic.

This is just my speculation, but there could also be SFO's for other dealers like all of the runs seem to have.

I remember Mike saying he was getting all the SFOs for the 25 run.

I remember Mike saying he was getting all the SFOs for the 25 run.
I'm not sure, but I thought he was the only one to have any Northfields versions which would be his SFO's. So I hoping there is still room for Tidioute SFO's.

Please talk about the knives, not about which dealers have which knives.

Suddenly I am curious if GEC will decide to make a shadow pattern wharncliffe trapper in the future.They could do a good job I believe!

I don't believe they have ever made a shadow pattern, or even one with tip bolsters. I'd love that, too, either one!

They updated the end of the hall picture again!
Looks like a Moose on a square-end serpentine frame...
end-of-the-hall05.jpg

I think the first photo of just the trees was a lead up to the photo of the Bull Moose within the trees. However like The Nick says " what do I know I'm just some random jack ass" o_O:D

I think the first photo of just the trees was a lead up to the photo of the Bull Moose within the trees. However like The Nick says " what do I know I'm just some random jack ass" o_O:D

That makes sense, thank you. It would be interesting to see (spalted) birch handles, but I think your right... probably just a lead up to photo.

I am really liking this #81 Moose and will definitely pick one up. It combines one of my favorite patterns on one of my favorite frames. Who knows, just may like it well enough to kick my #54 Moose and #81 Abilene out of my pocket.

I was thinking the same thing about the trees as you cbr1000 I think Bill and the gang get a kick out of watching us all try and guess what the hell these pictures mean. o_O:D It's a good time for us and it probably helps build the buzz about the product as well. Win Win :thumbsup::cool:

Back