Lets talk GEC!

I haven't really seen any other photos of it and could never justify getting it for myself...but came across the perfect occassion...a wedding gift!!! It is going to blow his mind :)
View attachment 985399
View attachment 985400
View attachment 985401

Dang this must have been the last one...shows out of stock now. Glad I didn't wait any longer :)

It's actually a nicely made box. I used one for my clamshell teardrop.
View attachment 985474

That one looks different than the one I bought. Yours has a latch and the inside is padded. I like it.

Dang this must have been the last one...shows out of stock now. Glad I didn't wait any longer :)

That one looks different than the one I bought. Yours has a latch and the inside is padded. I like it.
I added the latch and the padding is from Michael's Crafts Store.

Took me a minute to figure out what you meant, even after I had just thought to myself, "Page 666, oooh." :confused::rolleyes:

- GT
Well thanks for clueing me in Gary because I was a lot confused by that comment :) I was thinking "what could be bad juju about a GEC page?" lol

Haha. How can a number be bad? Don't be fooled!:D
Maybe a picture of 6 knives will break the spell.
pQIW2b2.jpg

Haha. How can a number be bad? Don't be fooled!:D
Maybe a picture of 6 knives will break the spell.
pQIW2b2.jpg
Stunning half-dozen 85s, Mark! :eek::thumbsup::thumbsup::cool::cool:
What are the covers of the middle one on the bottom? Does that knife have some sort of lanyard hole??
(If you're so inclined, I'd actually welcome cover material ID for all 6. :rolleyes:)

- GT

Stunning half-dozen 85s, Mark! :eek::thumbsup::thumbsup::cool::cool:
What are the covers of the middle one on the bottom? Does that knife have some sort of lanyard hole??
(If you're so inclined, I'd actually welcome cover material ID for all 6. :rolleyes:)

- GT
Thanks, GT! The middle one on the bottom does have a lanyard hole, albeit a tiny one and the handles are pachyderm tooth:)
Starting at the top and going clockwise: Red stag 2011, Polished Stag 2016, Burnt Stag 2011, EI 2013, Regular Stag 2016, Polished Stag/saber spear 2016.

What a gorgeous group Mark. WOW
Thanks, Dwight! Much appreciated!:thumbsup:

That should finish off the page, on to 667!

Back