Lets talk GEC!

I know this prob isn't the place to ask and I apologize but can someone explain or guide me to where to find out about forum knife sfo's and how to go about getting one? Thanks and please move this if need be I just can't seem to find anything on them.
May not be the place, but the answer is that they took all the orders a couple months ago, but there will be ones up for sale on the sales threads as soon as people start receiving them.

Does anyone know if the Maher and Grosch Custer Hunting knives are built on the same frame as the possibly upcoming 97?

Me too. The Barlows have to be finished. I’d also love seeing a few pics of Lyle’s Lick Creek two blade.

Looks similar to the Tiger Eye and Draft Beer Acrylics from the 2017 48 and 2016 Beer Scout. Color might be a bit different though.

Actually it's oyster pearl Kirinite. A high quality acrylic brand for knife handles as I know. I hope I could get one...

Still wondering what a tulip shield is going to look like.
Yeah definitely an interesting combination with the acrylic...will be curious to see how those end up. It doesn't seem like the shield will have a lot of contrast in that material but will find out I guess.

Back