Lets talk GEC!

I don't know, but GEC announced they won't be at Blade due to unfortunate events, so I was hoping to find clarification and *good news* about everyone's okay-ness here...
Yeah that's what I'm worried about...I can't find out anything (not that it's any of my business I understand that) but would like to send well wishes if needed. It would have been Chris attending/organizing the Blade show booth.
I know something is up I just don't know what. I talked to Chris maybe 3 weeks ago now and ordered a replacement tube but haven't seen it yet and that is about the time the production photos stopped showing up as I would normally expect during the process.
I just hope she is ok.

Maybe a GEC CT Barlow or similar special edition sold at a premium if funds would help her? I dont want to invade her privacy, so thats just a brainstorm idea.

Prayers to Chris Tucker, she was very nice to talk to or email, and she has great penmanship.

Isn't it true that she is the one who hand-wrote all those tube cap labels all those years, right up until, what, the 71 Bull Nose run last year? I know she was the "customer service rep" but I think she did much much more, I'm sure above her pay grade. Best wishes to Chris and the Tucker family.

Pam and I wish Chris all the best and pray for her health issues what ever they may be. Chris was the first face we saw when we attended our first Rendezvous in 2015. We both have enjoyed her company at every Rendezvous since and will miss her. I know she is an extremely important part of the Great Eastern Cutlery operation. As much as we will all miss her, I know she will be sorely missed by Bill and the rest of her coworkers. Get well soon Chris!

Best wishes and prayers for Christine as she contends with medical issues..... Hoping she will be able to rejoin the knife community when her health permits.....

Yeah that's what I'm worried about...I can't find out anything (not that it's any of my business I understand that) but would like to send well wishes if needed. It would have been Chris attending/organizing the Blade show booth.
I know something is up I just don't know what. I talked to Chris maybe 3 weeks ago now and ordered a replacement tube but haven't seen it yet and that is about the time the production photos stopped showing up as I would normally expect during the process.
I just hope she is ok.
You can leave a message on Chris Tucker's FB Page. I did already.

For over a month ,I have been begging GEC to make a #86 smooth oily creek bone knife with a guitar shield in single blade. 4/12/2019 "Rock Around the Clock" is 65 years old. I just read that the GEC#93 Tidioute knife will be in natural Oily Creek Bone. Guitar shield or not , I am truly thankful. That #93 Ram's Foot knife will look killer in Natural Oily Creek bone !

For over a month ,I have been begging GEC to make a #86 smooth oily creek bone knife with a guitar shield in single blade. 4/12/2019 "Rock Around the Clock" is 65 years old. I just read that the GEC#93 Tidioute knife will be in natural Oily Creek Bone. Guitar shield or not , I am truly thankful. That #93 Ram's Foot knife will look killer in Natural Oily Creek bone !
Where did you read it?

Back