Lets talk GEC!

Take your time, Mike. I'm sure I have a knife or two to use while I'm waiting. ;)

Besides, right now we can enjoy the anticipation. As soon as everyone gets their forum knife, folks will start asking about next year's. :confused:

Next year we'll sign them up to handle the forum knife. My one employee quit me to care for my son - it may take me a few days (probably not a couple weeks).

Mike,
Your wife attending your Son is X100 more important than shipping a knife.... No one wants to be in your shoes right now.... Do what you need to do with the family and when you can get back to us we'll be here.....

Yeah I was thinking the same thing Frank. Hopefully there will be more revealed this week. I'm greatful that GEC shows us these production pitchers it seems to build the excitement and at times when the photos are lean it builds the suspense. :eek::D

They did some steak knives recently. Maybe they'll be branching into kitchen cutlery. 1095 Chef's blade?

what if it is a Queen or a Schatt & Morgan? could Mr. Howard have bought the names? Hmmm. somebody probably did. and he used to make them. talk about a full circle.

what if it is a Queen or a Schatt & Morgan? could Mr. Howard have bought the names? Hmmm. somebody probably did. and he used to make them. talk about a full circle.
I believe that Bluegrass Cutlery out of Southern Ohio purchased the equipment when Queen went out of business and their assets were auctioned off. I believe they also purchased the Schatt and Morgan name...but not sure about the Queen name. I'm sure someone with more knowledge can fill in the blanks...

With only the 86 on the production schedule , I wonder what else they are working on and what's next

Yeah, I'm getting antsy, too. Nothing has appealed to me since the 82 ... well, the Lambsfoot looked awesome, but I'm not one for the scramble and I have so many knives that paying aftermarket for one just seems silly to me. It's been a long dry spell. I've been spending my money on noisy toys instead. I hope GEC comes out with something good before the budget is completely blown.

With only the 86 on the production schedule , I wonder what else they are working on and what's next
This is, indeed, the question. A reliable source says that there's nothing on the production schedule the kind of production GEC is working on next is very, very unlike anything they've done in the past. If it sounds mysterious, I agree...I think it was meant to be so. But I'm with you, wondering what might pop out next (and WHERE we may or may not see it pop out!)

Back