Lets talk GEC!

I think you might be referring to my post on the "big".

I'm pretty darn sure there's a big pattern coming soon, but more like in early 2020.

I'm not sure what Randy was referring to in his cryptid post. I'm hoping to stop in on Thursday. Maybe I'll get a whiff.

He sent me some cryptic PMs about the next couple knives but I'm not sure what he meant and since they were private messages I won't repeat them here. Didn't really get enough info to know if they are going to be particularly big knives though.

I'm sure he is not at liberty to outright say what going on, however it is fun to try and decipher what he is saying .

Hmmmm. I thought they were done using Unicorn Ivory after all the problems that material in the past.

I don't know, I kind of like it. A nice "not-so-little" pen knife. Depending on what the options are prior to release, I may just shoot for one in Stag, unless something else strikes my fancy.

Surprisingly, I'm kind of into this as well. It's not something I would have thought to be in my wheelhouse but I'm intrigued. I also like the idea of a trapper but echo the sentiment that I'd prefer a mini trapper.

I'm going to change my tact for next year however and allow myself to buy up to one of each pattern. I spent way too much on knives this year. Nobody tell my wife;)

I'm a bit excited for this run, I can see a couple I would try and pickup. A bit surprised about the unicorn ivory also, I think a white paper micarta would be a nicer, cleaner look.

I really like GEC knives and can't wait to see what comes after the #62 Congress knife...

Reactions: AnW
I like it. While it's not very big, it's big enough, and I always like the single-spring combination of straight and curved edges. I'll probably get one. Is unicorn ivory a thing, or is it a joke?

I like it. While it's not very big, it's big enough, and I always like the single-spring combination of straight and curved edges. I'll probably get one. Is unicorn ivory a thing, or is it a joke?
No joke. :)
l0CCjQo.jpg
OhIMHR8.jpg

Back