Lets talk GEC!

I already miss knives #73.:(
Do you know when a new series of this knife is planned?o_O:cool::thumbsup:

I feel like I need to order either an OFJ or a Eureka Jack today. Not sure which yet.

Play the Stag Lottery while you can! Both patterns available yet. :thumbsup:

I agree with Kiteman, get a stag while you can! I just scored a beautiful stag 92 off the exchange for a great price.

I didnt get a single 92 from this run. Only ever owned the one wharncliffe talon. Looking forward to checking out the jack.

YpeeXPo.jpg

I just used the spear on my elderberry 92 to cut cheese and pickles for lunch and then the coping blade to break down all the boxes still laying around from Christmas.

Wonderfully useful knife, the coping blade is strong and cuts way above it's weight class.

Order a stag and they send you a stag knife. You don't get to pick the cover. Might be good might be plain.

I have the 92 in stag, camel, and elderberry. The smoothest with the best F&F is the elderberry. You can't go wrong with either pattern or any cover IMO.

If you can pick out the stag you want then I guess I don't understand the lotto.
Not all dealers post individual knife pics, hence the stag lotto. If you’re looking for stag, try and find a dealer with individual pictures. Not all stag is created equal.

Back