Lets talk GEC!

Thanks for letting us know, Barry. Best wishes to you and the other dealers and all the folks at Great Eastern Cutlery.

From GEC's website:
XkHfzem.jpg

This thread has already slipped to page two of this forum. Just because GEC has had to close it's doors, we can still "Talk GEC Knives". Here are some early production GEC knives.

MFBjxwj.jpg
Very nice Ed! Hope all is well sir.

is that Tuna Valley Phoenix Jack a Great Eastern SFO? would or did, that run create a little pause in the action? thanks for your reply

Just in the email from GEC:

"We need to let everyone know that the Governor of PA has closed all
non-essential business. He has not given a return date, but rest assured
we will be back as soon as possible.

We are shipping what we have available today.

We hope that you, your family and friends are safe throughout this time!"
Not good. How long before the other 49 governors follow suit?

Is this the start of The Second Great Depression?
Just think what this is going to do to the state('s) budget concerning unemployment benifits and assistance with food and utilities for those now laid off, for whom knows how long.
If all "non-essential" bussinesses in all 50 states are shut down even temporarily ... not good.

IMHO all businesses are "essential" to the workforce, so they can pay their rent or mortgage, utilities, car payment(s) buy food, and everything else ...

Here's a strong favourite of mine and would get more use if I could go to my country place without fearing I can't return to town suddenly:eek:

The whole of Europe & N.America seems to be closing down most economic activity and I really worry that this chain-reaction could get out of control as it impacts all sectors, can't see economies/societies surviving this close-down for very long.

But, let's forge ahead with our liking for GEC, may they weather this storm and continue to produce knives we are proud to own/use, wherever we are.

wJj3HTz.jpg

Here's a strong favourite of mine and would get more use if I could go to my country place without fearing I can't return to town suddenly:eek:

The whole of Europe & N.America seems to be closing down most economic activity and I really worry that this chain-reaction could get out of control as it impacts all sectors, can't see economies/societies surviving this close-down for very long.

But, let's forge ahead with our liking for GEC, may they weather this storm and continue to produce knives we are proud to own/use, wherever we are.

wJj3HTz.jpg

0Bni5Zna6scH5i7IXybVC5P3Q
Hey why no love for the Templar???
I’ve seen it many times and finally ordered one. I can’t put the little fella down! Love the execution, size, snap, it’s just a wonderful knife. I like it so much I just ordered a red one!

Back