Lets talk GEC!

I have always been very curious about the 06 Templars, cool looking knife especially in the red. Definitely not your run of the mill traditionals, something which GEC taps into fairly often. Maybe a little too much oil in the drinking water down Titusville way....:D

I have always been very curious about the 06 Templars, cool looking knife especially in the red. Definitely not your run of the mill traditionals, something which GEC taps into fairly often. Maybe a little too much oil in the drinking water down Titusville way....:D
It is a bit strange at first but I really like it!

A couple of instant classics.
Vgv4sZJ.jpg
Hey, nice knives! I am seriously considering buying that same pocket Carver. I assume you recommend it? That would be my intro into GEC. I've pretty much always bought Buck as nd recently Case.

Hey, nice knives! I am seriously considering buying that same pocket Carver. I assume you recommend it? That would be my intro into GEC. I've pretty much always bought Buck as nd recently Case.
Definitely recommend, I carve all the time though. It is really the knife I have been looking for since I started back with traditionals 2 years ago.

I have a few Templar knives that I gave to my son.
Strangely enough, Case has made some of them too.
Note, this is not my knife, I just snagged a picture of it.
I have never seen the Case version of these.
Do they call them Templars also?

I have never seen the Case version of these.
Do they call them Templars also?
I'm not sure what Case calls theirs, but GEC likes to make up their own names so I'm guessing "Templar" is GEC's idea.

As promised, my Son's Templar Knives...

It's always super cool to see a collection of a model that the owner is very interested in. Definitely not some run of the mill stuff there! Beautiful knives.

It's always super cool to see a collection of a model that the owner is very interested in. Definitely not some run of the mill stuff there! Beautiful knives.
Ya, not sure why but he's just totally in love with them.
Still trying to hunt down a Mako for him at a good price.

Back