Lets talk GEC!

Mailman brought a 13 and the final piece of my 62 collection today. Both are excellent and will fit into the collection nicely. With GEC closed, I guess I'll have to turn to the secondary to get my fix now...
tbFqJ0oh.jpg

Mailman brought a 13 and the final piece of my 62 collection today. Both are excellent and will fit into the collection nicely. With GEC closed, I guess I'll have to turn to the secondary to get my fix now...
tbFqJ0oh.jpg

Nice 13. They are the reason I didn't buy any 62's. I prefer the blade length and profile of the 13.

Question:
Is there a website that lists (a) What the various GEC patterns are, preferably with pictures? And (b) The closed size of each pattern number?
I couldn't find such at either GEC's website (including the PDF Download total production numbers pages), the All About Pocket Knives site, nor the dealer sites I looked at.
Even some of the knives the dealers have in stock did not give the closed length in the description.

Question:
Is there a website that lists (a) What the various GEC patterns are, preferably with pictures? And (b) The closed size of each pattern number?
I couldn't find such at either GEC's website (including the PDF Download total production numbers pages), the All About Pocket Knives site, nor the dealer sites I looked at.
Even some of the knives the dealers have in stock did not give the closed length in the description.
Hopefully this helps.
http://greateasterncutlery.net/blog/patterns/

I'm glad Bill Howard is tough, and loves to make knives!! No stinkin' virus is gonna shut him down permanently!!:mad: I predict he will rise from the ashes of this crapola year in our lives!!:p
I mean, he makes knives like these!!:eek::)
BF Stag 1.jpg BF Stag 2.jpg BF Tang Stamp ENL 2014.jpg

Nice knife, Jeff!!:D
Is that Oak, with its "radiant"o_O waves running through the grain??

Back