Lets talk GEC!

What's the closed length on the 33's?
Did a quick bing search and got lots of hits, but no dimensions.
TIA
PG6fEpo.jpg

3-3/8” closed according to the GEC website.

Doh! Thanks guys. I looked at GEC's site first, but all I saw were the rendered drawings with no info :rolleyes:

Not sure how I feel about these, I prefer the length of the 62s but the Clip Main kind of piques my interest. I don't care for stag so I will probably try to get a Jigged Bone. If I'm not able to get one if these go fast, I don't think I'll be heartbroken.

I’m excited to see the 33’s even though it’s a smaller knife. I love single spring two Blade knives. I just hope these come out snappy. The swell center and clip blade make these attractive.

I do have a feeling that you will have a chance to grab one on the exchange because after the initial release of the 62’s we saw tons on there for sale.

I’m really glad us Knife nuts have something to talk about That is positive because the world has currently lost it’s mind.

The #33 is right at my perfect size for pocket carry. More a fan of a Jack pattern vs. Pen. Only thing that stopped me from getting a #33 years ago was the very soft pull.

The #33 is right at my perfect size for pocket carry. More a fan of a Jack pattern vs. Pen. Only thing that stopped me from getting a #33 years ago was the very soft pull.

Was not my experience of the previous Conductors, have two stainless- one Jigged Bone one Stag- and a Tortoise Tidioute all got loud W&T.

I'll be up for the Tidioute then :cool: I like the look of the shield too, just right. Shieldless Stags don't interest me, it's a pity they can't offer some more White Bones, Acrylics or Micarta on the Tidioute and it could be a very nice platform for a quickie Forum Knife ;) :thumbsup:

These are a very good pattern in my view and unlike other small GEC knives 06, 14, 18 they feel credible in the hand & pocket-mine anyway, just keep the bails away :D:eek:

This is a pattern that is similar to the Winchester Black Box Swell Centre Pen, only they have Spear-which is a good thing. Here's one of the stainless in that Yellow Bone which is rather like Winterbottom in style

LOoE1xa.jpg

BSBVZz9.jpg

Thank god they're making them without the bails this time. Would have loved a wood version, ebony really suits the 33, but that bone and shield look nice too. Will try to pick up one of these, so my Dog Paw will have some company.

I'm wondering if all this is not pipe dreams. The 33 may be on the rails, but I think the picture shown is a recycled one and the blade arrangement could be different... Not a problem to me, any conductor will make me sing! :D

Back