Lets talk GEC!

Might possibly be that the cobra whatever it represents, isn't in silhouette as much as it is a representation of a shadow. Whatever the cobra is, it may be a shadow pattern of whatever it is, or isnt. Or something...

Half/Stop Half/Stop Ron and I were talking about the possibility of runs of the 47 and 74's and he said that I needed a Stag 74 and I agreed with him . He also said that I did not need a Stag 47 because I already have a pretty decent one and should post it . I seldom ever carry it . Maybe I need a Stag 47 to carry ??????

Harry

I
end8.jpg

Is this a sunrise, or a sunset???
I haven't the slightest clue why but I'm 83.4% positive it's a Sunset. ✌

Half/Stop Half/Stop Ron and I were talking about the possibility of runs of the 47 and 74's and he said that I needed a Stag 74 and I agreed with him . He also said that I did not need a Stag 47 because I already have a pretty decent one and should post it . I seldom ever carry it . Maybe I need a Stag 47 to carry ??????

Harry
I told you people would like to see your #47 Harry! ;) Just look at all the responses you’ve gotten so far! It’s definitely quality Stag my friend! :) :thumbsup:

That’s so nice! I’ve got a dozen or more #47 Vipers. It’s one of my favorite patterns! I don’t have a single one in Stag! :( I need one really, really, bad! :) :thumbsup:

The big wharncliffe has always looked like an imposition on the 74 saddle trapper. It is so bulbous when closed that I can’t imagine it being as comfy as a slimline trapper or even a cattle knife. But I know I’m too finicky about that aspect of traditionals.

The big wharncliffe has always looked like an imposition on the 74 saddle trapper. It is so bulbous when closed that I can’t imagine it being as comfy as a slimline trapper or even a cattle knife. But I know I’m too finicky about that aspect of traditionals.

You're not alone. My father's most carried knife was (probably) a stag canoe from Case, and as much as I want to like it, using the pen blade sucks for anything more than light chores like letter opening. The big, thin-bladded primary is imposing on the fingers and doesn't make a comfortable grip.

I think knife designs should account for these kinds of things, and I'm surprised how often they don't!

Back