Let's talk Northwoods

Nice! I received a email for when they drop. Any advice on how to get one? Like, do they sell out in a couple minutes? I don’t own any yet.

Not sure I want another red linen, can't wait to see the other cover choices but the blade does look nice, not sure if it's my eyes but the blade does not look as big as the Ram or is it.

Not sure I want another red linen, can't wait to see the other cover choices but the blade does look nice, not sure if it's my eyes but the blade does not look as big as the Ram or is it.

It's not as big as the Ram. Pretty much in between the Lamb and Ram for width.

It's not as big as the Ram. Pretty much in between the Lamb and Ram for width.

That’s good. I love the Ram but the blade is a little much. Very excited for this one... now off to sell something to make room!

That’s good. I love the Ram but the blade is a little much. Very excited for this one... now off to sell something to make room!

I'm in that same boat. Especially if I want to go for two different covers. I think this run is going to be as good as the rest of the 93's. I may be slightly biased as I really dig the looks of most of the Northwoods. The all steel and saber grinds are my jam.

The first rule of Northwoods drops is you don't talk about Northwoods drops. :). Sorry I couldn't resist, I watched Fight Club last night.
Hahaha. Ya know I was going to say something like that but decided to keep my mouth shut.

Back