Let's talk Northwoods

Had an ivory in the cart with PayPal lined up and backed out. I was hoping to get one of those with lots of blue in it but couldn’t find what I had hoped for. Just decided it wasn’t worth it since I had a OTC 93. Congrats to everyone who got what they were after!

I half heartedly looked at the mammoth ones till they were gone and backed out and the other ones were gone as well. Not to hip one the straight blades but maybe would have gotten a micarta one if they were still there.

Reactions: E40
Esky/Signal photo comparison...

KRrbLV7.jpg

EH4qaaW.jpg

I've always wanted a Northwoods Mammoth, but figured this was going to be close to impossible on these given the popularity of the pattern. Had one but wouldn't add to cart. Went back to look again for a nice one, and somehow got it. I think everything was gone in less than 5 minutes. I'm getting too old for this stress :confused:
dd3ym3x.jpg

gdXWUIx.jpg

That Esky has a weird shape to my eye, I think the Signal Jack has a much nicer flow.

Every mammoth was work of art, too bad they dont keep photos of the mammoth knives in the archive.

I've always wanted a Northwoods Mammoth, but figured this was going to be close to impossible on these given the popularity of the pattern. Had one but wouldn't add to cart. Went back to look again for a nice one, and somehow got it. I think everything was gone in less than 5 minutes. I'm getting too old for this stress :confused:
dd3ym3x.jpg

gdXWUIx.jpg
Man, Thats nice!

I generally shy away from Northwoods releases but I have to admit, that Jigged Bone really appeals to me. I will be looking forward to seeing everybody's.

67641939_10219696305942254_3231689764679712768_n.jpg

Let's get these 500+ knives to their new homes!
Congrats to all that grabbed one. Pocketknives are supposed to be fun, I hope you enjoyed the chase.
I'd sell more if I had em.

Seriously guys - thanks for your support and thanks to my wonderful crew at KSF.

Life got in the way and i missed it. Can't complain though as I've had a pretty successful month. Looking forward to everyone's photos.

Back