Let's talk Northwoods

I got in late and surprisingly nabbed an Burnt Sienna jigged bone, my second choice. All of the Appaloosa were taken, but, I can't complain.

Every mammoth was work of art, too bad they dont keep photos of the mammoth knives in the archive.

They are all still there, check out the beautiful mammoth on #20 at this link. Then change the 20 to any number from 01 to 95 to see them all.

https://www.knivesshipfree.com/northwoods-knives-signal-jack-mammoth-ivory-20/

Had a real nice blue / green but got cart nabbed before I could complete checkout. Went back and nabbed this one while I could.

northwoods-signal-jack-mammoth-front-57.jpg

northwoods-signal-jack-mammoth-back-57.jxr

Congrats to all who landed one! These are gonna be some awesome knives. Those mammoth covers are gonna be sweet! Haven't seen a "bad" one.

I wonder if "picture day" at KSF is fun when they have a mammoth or giraffe or similar run. I know I would enjoy seeing each and every one, but then it turns into the work of getting and keeping track of all the shots.

I was able to grab my very first NW mammoth- which will be my first ever knife with mammoth covers. I’ve always wondered what mammoth feels like compared to bone or stag. Very excited even though it’s def not my first choice compared to the color and crackles I saw in the others. Can’t wait!

u1fjvnz.jpg

ZDJn173.jpg

I was able to grab my very first NW mammoth- which will be my first ever knife with mammoth covers. I’ve always wondered what mammoth feels like compared to bone or stag. Very excited even though it’s def not my first choice compared to the color and crackles I saw in the others. Can’t wait!

u1fjvnz.jpg

ZDJn173.jpg
I went for the crackles, but that color is really nice. I'd be very happy with that one. The feel is strangely soft. Luxurious.

Back