Let's talk Northwoods

Lots of Northwoods posts in a couple threads... bumping this up.

rypFvWW.jpg

Nothing was announced as far as I know so it would only be speculation at this point.

Aha. There it is. Green looks pretty good. I'll definitely try for something more exotic if it's available. I've just had my first experiences on the 92 frame, and a single blade would be great. I wasn't around for the talons.

Aha. There it is. Green looks pretty good. I'll definitely try for something more exotic if it's available. I've just had my first experiences on the 92 frame, and a single blade would be great. I wasn't around for the talons.

I have a talon that was an sfo .. did not like the jigging. It’s with someone to get vintage paper butterscotch handles... so excited.

I'm hoping to get in, yes a one blade, green and jig looks real good, the rustic look is nice but I wish they would give a choice to have it or not

Yes! Like the look of that and having a different blade, not usually a fan of N.woods stuff much but that's a fine example, too bad it will vanish before I can even think about it in Europe;) Are they all steel or are the liners brass? At least with Greenbone then verdigris won't be a problem :eek::D:D

Looks to me like all steel. I’m hoping for a northwoods 86 with a clip point though, I’d be in on that for sure. I think I’ll sit these ones out, I do like that green bone.

Back