Let's talk Northwoods

I doubt very many. They list 30+ hawthornes in smooth ivory, so I would think a lot less than that. IMO;)

I wonder what they got cooking up next?
VQowWmZ.jpg

Whatever it is I better jump on it when it releases.
I didn’t have any play money when the heritage and ocoee released- and second hand prices on NW are insane right now. Highest I’ve seen. So I’ll be ready next time!

Whatever it is I better jump on it when it releases.
I didn’t have any play money when the heritage and ocoee released- and second hand prices on NW are insane right now. Highest I’ve seen. So I’ll be ready next time!
That’s the truth. With the covid madness I did not expect to see the prices jump like they have. Fremonts and anything mammoth are crazy prices.

Is there an information page where they inform us of upcoming releases?
Sign up for the emails at Knives ship free. They announce the drop a few days in advance. You’ll also see people post on here for the upcoming drop.

@geek Wondering if you can clarify what is going to happen with the Northwoods line? There are recent posts about GEC stopping production of non-branded knives.

KSF posted Northwoods scale material on IG... no details, just a quick video of some material. I think giraffe, mammoth.

KSF posted Northwoods scale material on IG... no details, just a quick video of some material. I think giraffe, mammoth.
I'm confused...
Did they post it for an upcoming run of knives?
Or did they post it to sell their remaining stock of material?

I'm confused...
Did they post it for an upcoming run of knives?
Or did they post it to sell their remaining stock of material?

It's still up on Facebook. A soundless video of a pile of what appear to be pretty large scales. Caption is Big Projects are Cookin'.

I think they had at least one more drop contracted with GEC as well. I guess it could be a 23 based Northwoods - the scales aren't shaped yet and looked pretty large to me but it could just be the camera work. They look nice!

What Date? I just had a look and just Bark River, Joe Loui, Mandra, Benchmade, CRK, Spyderco, and back to Bark River.

Back