Let's talk Northwoods

I get the names Big Bay & Little Bay after receiving the Big Bay. Bolster is the same as the Little Bay. I like it even more now in hand for the similarities of its ‘little brother.’

My fit and finish is top notch on my giraffe and mammoth Big Bay. The blade is a huge win for me and I much prefer this size rustic clip than the Little Bay or Lincoln Jack. Another stellar run from KSF.

Decisions...

View attachment 869177 View attachment 869178
They both look really good :thumbsup:
Which one is the mammoth ?

B bosh these are mine and it was a decision for immediate carry.

TheFactor TheFactor The Blue & Brown is Mammoth and the Green & Orange with veins is Cammel. Post yours when it comes - I look forward to seeing it.

Wonderful knives everyone.

B bosh these are mine and it was a decision for immediate carry.

TheFactor TheFactor The Blue & Brown is Mammoth and the Green & Orange with veins is Cammel. Post yours when it comes - I look forward to seeing it.

Wonderful knives everyone.
They both looked like Mammoth and great choices my friend :thumbsup:
I’ll be sure to post a picture of mine when it arrives .Was hoping today but I’m thinking Saturday at the earliest.
For some reason the USPS route of KSF is always 2 to 3 days later then USPS estimate of arrival . To no fault of KSF of course and I’ll be glad when they move to Tennessee hoping the USPS route will be better to Oregon :thumbsup:

I’ll be sure to post a picture of mine when it arrives .Was hoping today but I’m thinking Saturday at the earliest.
For some reason the USPS route of KSF is always 2 to 3 days later then USPS estimate of arrival . To no fault of KSF of course and I’ll be glad when they move to Tennessee hoping the USPS route will be better to Oregon :thumbsup:
KSF is moving again?

Enjoying this one. Excellent fit/finish, great walk/talk. Nice job GEC/KSF:thumbsup:

R2ROLwS.jpg

If they moved back to Oregon it would next day for me again;)

Back