Let's talk Northwoods

Wow. So sad. A reminder, as was already posted, that we can leave life at any moment. Deepest condolences to his family.

Very sad news. I saw Karis’ post on Instagram and was stunned. She said he suffered a brain aneurysm.
Prayers going out for his wife and family.

Truly sad news, did not know him personally , but, he is a big part of what got me into traditional knives. I looked forward to his youtube videos and instagram feeds, he will be missed prayers for him and his family.

Too young. He will be missed. Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends.

,,,Mike in Canada

His passion for knives was infectious, I really enjoyed watching his videos. He will be missed.

Truly stunned and grieving for his loss. My sincere condolences to his wife and family. He will be sorely missed here. I am fortunate to have a number of Northwoods knives; I will always have a warm thought when I carry one of his beautiful knives.

He had a true vision and talent that captured the eye and imagination of many In the knife community. It was obvious that he had a deep passion for this hobby and it's history and he will be missed.

Condolences and prayers to the Bohn family.

Never got to meet the man in person but his knife videos pulled me strate into traditional knives. Like has been said his passion for knives was clear and infectious. Sending prayers and thoughts out to his loved ones.

Back