Let's talk Northwoods

Derrick Bohn brought us some great knives. No doubt about it.
r3IQFau.jpg

qPJc9bm.jpg

Don't mind at all, I had/have such respect for both. And I now have sentimental attachments to knives that I picked up from them both. This really makes me think hard about living life to the fullest. Enjoy each day. Derrick sure was a champion of everything with a sharp edge. Not just in selling but telling the story of the builders through his YouTube posts and emails. I feel like he kept us up to date on everything new and upcoming in the knife world and just about as instantaious as one could expect. There will be a hole that cannot be easily filled there. He certainly was a dedicated proponent for everything knife related.
Yes your right there. It was his youtube videos that pulled me into the lovely world of traditionals and this very special place I spend alot of my spare time on. As many have said he will be greatly missed.

KSF posted yesterday on social media that Fremont Jacks are being dropped this Wednesday at 4pm eastern time.

Cover materials will be made known probably today.

I wanted to pass this on to the “porch”

Thank you, very kind of you to pass that along :thumbsup:. I missed the notification!

The stag has a Northwoods shield inlay. Looks killer on social media. Trying to resist......

Back