Let's talk Northwoods

Two of the stragglers from the recent drop, just recieved in the UK.
Can't fault the action on either of these.
I don't agree on the point made about 78's having weak snap, the three I have are some of the best and most satisfying walk and talk since the 74's. This is backed up by the action on this big bay.
Great job GEC and KSF
Screenshot_20190302-124730.jpg Screenshot_20190302-124440.jpg

I don't agree on the point made about 78's having weak snap, the three I have are some of the best and most satisfying walk and talk since the 74's. This is backed up by the action on this big bay.
Great job GEC and KSF
View attachment 1083358 View attachment 1083361
The Tidioute 78 that I have has a good 'snap' to it. Nice Walk and Talk.
But the Big Bay that I had (like yours) was absolutely OUTSTANDING!!!

Are you the J Rouch from the GEC 2015 production schedule? If so what is the
“ROU-HIGO-1.0 209 pcs.”? I’ve been wondering for like 2 years looked it up every which way and could never find anything.
Yup that's me.
It was a blade profile only thing - I got water-jetting done there.
I make Higonokamis - single piece copper handles that I carve.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/XkDd2p2TrXSjAneY7 <-- this is one of em you were lookin for

Are you the J Rouch from the GEC 2015 production schedule? If so what is the
“ROU-HIGO-1.0 209 pcs.”? I’ve been wondering for like 2 years looked it up every which way and could never find anything.

@waverave somebody was asking about this last year for a database.. I think you were looking for this?

See post above this one.

13q0Xzn.jpg

Great job GEC and KSF
I agree, my 78’s have a great action. Much better than the Madison I got from this drop. Nice score on the stragglers too mate. I was so caught up in trying to get a Madison I didn’t even see them!!

Great catch
Great job GEC and KSF

Great catch

It’s frustrating how difficult it is to get your hands on models like this in the UK. So many retailers don’t want to ship them.

Stunning stunning knives.

Harvey, That is a stunning knife and a masterful job of photography showcasing the burlap micarta...…. You must store your creative juices in a 5 gallon pail!!…… 10 thumbs up my friend!!
Brent. Thank you as always for your kindness and your blush-inducing complements.:)

Back