Let's Try This Again, Trade Thread

That's a Lobo, but I can't remember if it's the standard length, or a bit shorter.

Little short of cash, so I`m selling my Eagle Grips Ivory Micarta 1911 Government grips. These sold for $90 plus shipping, I`m asking $57 shipped.

Gun not included! :D

Maple grips for Government Model 1911, $37 shipped

This seemed to generate some interest when John posted it in his Nessmuk thread. It doesn't see the use
it deserves so I thought I would offer it up to the guys here hoping it might find a better home. The loop was
removed by the previous owner and it now rides well in a pocket. Open to offers of knives or gear, not
interested in anything with serrations, a waved blade, or made in China.
24898957604_e9de33c85f_z.jpg
[/url]

I'm looking for a fully serrated Spyderco Delica with the plastic handles. Used is fine, as long as there is no play in the blade.

Id like to move this set along to someone who might put it to good use.

Looking for ammo: 9mm. .45acp and 12gauge slugs or $335

Thanks
Danny

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 33
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 33
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 31
Hey all

In the trade market for a gec lockback and smaller buck lockbacks squire type) I think most of what I have for trade is already in this thread but if not let me know if you have something like that and I'll trying and post up some pitures.

My son recently got his knife badge in boyscouts and I was thinking of taking him camping for fathers day and thought they might make nice joint gifts for the occasion (along with a jk which I have been keeping for him of course :))

Thanks

Peter

I have a Buck 503 prince (1/4" shorter blade than the squire) that I either got as part of a passaround box or in my mystery santa box - I honestly can't remember which.
needs a good sharpening, but is in otherwise good shape.
shoot me a PM with your address if you're interested.

Cool, sounds abiut right, ill get a trade list together and see if i cant find something to send in return

I have a Buck 503 prince (1/4" shorter blade than the squire) that I either got as part of a passaround box or in my mystery santa box - I honestly can't remember which.
needs a good sharpening, but is in otherwise good shape.
shoot me a PM with your address if you're interested.

You never know, take a look and see what you think.

looking for gec 72, 83 lockbacks, CSC hunter lockback, kabar coppersmith lockback, ect ect kinda thing, always interested in JK's, moras, schardes and most traditionals though, prefer wood scales and handles, clip and drop points but let me know what you have I'm not not overly fussy and have wide inetersts and likes

most have been used but they are all in good working condition ect

wilder forge neck knife

winchester barlow (half stops)

Swiss one handed "do-hicky" - I don't know it's model - both baldes lock

stockman

group shot

HK Knives

Mini pocket muk in pecan bolster and olivewood

Pooka in bocote and pecan wood

info: https://hkhandlesknives.com/about/hk-available-now/

More pictures: http://s1075.photobucket.com/user/kyenglish/library/For%20sale%20or%20trade

I'm still digging too,

thanks

Last edited:
I might be interested in the wilder. Expect a PM when I can rifle through my things, see what I have to offer.

Mind you I am in the process of building a custom tl-29 if that catches your ear.

Back